Body type instead of gender, mean bearded lady?

There are no lawsuits against this tho…and if you’re talking about the sexual harassment lawsuit against bliz against females…removing the sex female altogether actually made it worse. Instead of making sure females get more recognition…they completely removed the sex all together…

No you can’t…they removed that choice all together.

Yeah? So if you say “I’m a level 60 female tauren warrior” in-game, Blizzard is going to kick you out of the game and permaban you?

What are you talking about?

…they’ll probably ask you what you think a female is and then argue that you are right before banning you. Even tho you are biological female…

Nice trolling/fearmongering. Find a better hobby.

They’re actually making it worse…they’re completely removing the female sex option in game…
Their answer for the sexual harassment lawsuit against females…was to completely remove the sex all together…

I’m not wrong tho. This is a slap in the face for the 99% of the biological females who are actually females. This is catering to the <0.01%…

99% of “biological females” don’t care. They log in, see the change, go “Huh, okay,” and then move on with their lives.

2 Likes

The above quote.

You commented on a thread that was a month old essentially digging it out of the grave.

That’s why it’s called a necro.

As a woman… knock it off with your incoherent babbling.

Who cares it’s a game and does it hurt anyone? No… no it doesn’t.

Pretty much.

If it isn’t the lawsuit, then it was done to be more inclusive. Or as I said, likely because they plan on adding more body types in the future.

As a cis-woman, I can agree that I do not care about the buttons.

I really don’t understand why we don’t just call it male or female body type… Like in the end it is still either that of a male’s or that of a female’s. It doesn’t change what it is. They should just add in extra options that are more customizable for the people who care.

I mean, it really doesn’t matter either way. If body type 1 is masculine and I want to play a male obviously that’s the option I go with. I just meant, if we really want to give people some extra options we could add in fully customizable body types :smiley:

I am totally down for like Cyberpunk level of customization alright :stuck_out_tongue: I would love to play a bearded female Dwarf. Especially considering the jokes about female Dwarves having beards like the males in LOTR.

You could probably just say 99% of people don’t care.

They changed it to body type in Classic too and I literally didn’t even notice until the forums started crying about it.

I then went 'Huh, okay" and moved on with my life.

I don’t know why someone bumped this, or all the random chit-chat you guys have been doing in my thread.

I read that the Body type 1 and 2 are in Wrath Classic, I don’t play/download any “classic”.

So can you make beards on the more female looking body or not? Looking for some sort of confirmation since I assume the retail will work the same as it is in ‘classic’.

What about hair styles, are they more opened up? Just want to know of the body type change was more of a freedom/customization or just a rename for the sake of rename.

This is the most unhinged rant about some text changes to buttons on a character creation menu I’ve ever seen. If that is the kind of “pandering” to a small percentage of players that scares you enough to carry guns, seek help. Maybe go to therapy or something because you sound extremely unhinged and paranoid.

God, Blizzard please moderate your own forums. The community is horrible.

2 Likes

Would i have both 1 and 2 body types :thinking: :laughing:

All they did was rename the label of male/female to body type 1/2 on the character creation screen.

Absolutely nothing else has changed. It’s a rename for the sake of a rename with no new customization options opened up.

for me its just going to be an easy way of identitying who has gender dysphoria (formerly gender identity disorder) and who is mostly mentaly stable.