Body Type Customization

Agreed, human females are disgustingly fat and I really don’t like it.

1 Like

… was that a pun?

1 Like

not intentionally

The big trolls are called dire trolls, and they are either regular trolls sacrificing life span for strength through alchemical rituals or they are born that way. There is a child dire troll in the hall of castes Dazar’alor.

They cant without a major rewrite to the code, Wow models don’t have built-in morph targets, and the fact all armor that is not 2D would have to be reworked to handle morph targeting for morphed body parts.

There’s two types of big trolls. I’m not talking about the lumbering goliaths. Best example I can think of is Throne of Thunder. The first boss is the mega troll that I’m thinking of when you say dire troll. While the big, jacked green troll that I’m suggesting for a body type is part of the group during the third boss fight.

1 Like

Oh you mean the updated forest troll model that is also a wq boss in bfa. Yeah I just count that as forest troll. Which a lot of troll players want.
Forest Troll Race/Customization Megathread

2 Likes

10/10 still welcomed.

Lol, Male belves are stupidly swole as it is.

Compared to Nightborn? Sure. Compared to Nelves? No way.

Compared to reality. Play a blood elf, their backs so damn big it looks stupid.

I still want male draenei that look more like Kil’jaeden/Archimode/Velen
They’re still built like refrigerators but now they’re vertical instead of horizontal

I’m always for more customization, but I don’t know how feasible it would be given how models currently work. Makes me envious when I run across an NPC in the game that doesn’t fit the options we’re given.

Forsaken have at least gotten better, but there’s still that decrepit hunch. Same with trolls.

Preset body types would be nice, just a trio to choose from maybe for each race. “Base”, thinner, and broader. Blizz, though, would definitely be concerned about aesthetics and how it would/would not ruin the “feel” they want for the game.

Well they advertised at Blizzcon we have a chance to make “our avatar look more like us.” (I find people tend to not want this anyway…) I think that was false advertising since it doesn’t address different body frames. So again they are responsible for putting that idea in my mind and they don’t deliver.

Edit: Ew, I just seen OPs suggestions for the body types they want for like four heavily female played classes and it was bodybuilder. (All the elves etc.)

This is why I can’t trust Blizzard to make good decisions for body frames and why female orcs are so rampant. (Shadowlands, Baldur’s Gate 3 trailer…) Also Abby from Last of us 2 was not warmly received by a majority of people and the game flopped. OP it’s ok to like a body builder stereotypes but when yours doesn’t suit the need of the masses. (Stated obvious proof) It’s just selfish and I don’t think we need an overabundance of it. Not completely discrediting cause variety is important but I am just sayin’

Love this idea. I always wanted an NE Druid that was more like the WC3 Druid of the Claw.

Also great idea with the Pandaren. I am picturing something like Emperor Shao Hao from the mini-series. He was completely lean for a panda.

1 Like

Kul tiran and pandaren male stomachs are top priority!

I never play humans as a priest because I don’t like looking as if I am a WWE wrestler

and having no beard looks weird to me on them since they’re so buff

1 Like

I would hope that’s a joke, and even if it is, it’s a pretty poor one.

You saw my post but didn’t actually read it. If you read it you would have read that I’m only making suggestions for the male models. I don’t play females so I’m not making suggestions for them. Feel free to add your own thoughts on female body types that you’d like to see though.

Also I’m not a fan of the bodybuilder physique on the ladies either. But different strokes for different folks :wink:

I didn’t catch the one sentence that clarifies it, no. Also I made the assumption on all the male elves are built already anyways. They all have eight-six packs. (Same with the majority of male models period.) So maybe you can understand where I am coming from.