⚠️ BoD Meta Mount is for Horde Only

What diffculty raid do I have to do to get this mount on Alliance ???

That seems like a really big mistake that could be interpreted really badly.

I did actually find it really weird that the meta achievement had requirements within the Jaina encounter but not the Rastakhan encounter…

2 Likes

This sort of thing happens far too often to seriously be accidental.

10 Likes

Bee mount is better. Isn’t that Alliance only?

i want the bee mount :honeybee:

Alliance be like : MY MOUNT NOT WORKING WHY???

Horde be like : Well Alliance bros its not working cuz you suck!!! You got to be mighty and strong and wise like us Horde Players are. And grown up too. FOR THE HORDE!!!

Alliance finally be like : Cries and throws a temper tantrum when they dont get what they want… Then demands blizzard to fix it and even the odds.

Horde finally be like: So long Alliance going to ride my Cool Mount all over Azeroth Sucker!!! :sunglasses:

This horse bias is a pile of Hordecrap.

3 Likes

I laughed at the comment on that reddit post:

I think Blizzard got mixed up between "Horde Only" and "Horse Only"

Also, they really need to change the description of that mount. The description says: “They are drawn to the most cunning of victors” - Alliance won the battle on literally every front. We killed the king of the Zandalari. Mekkatorque was injured by his own technology and Jaina literally stayed behind entirely to let everyone else escape, then teleported herself away.

Sometimes I question the descriptions they give mounts.

6 Likes

Nobody said they did. The ones that call the shots play horde…

1 Like

OMG! Did blizzard actually throw the horde a bone?

:scream:

Well, those horde seem very generous lately.

Surely you jest. Mounts are my most favorite thing in this entire game.

lets be fair, i feel like them getting a pterodax is strange.
Why couldnt they give alliance like… a flying machine?
like a actual full mecha flying machine to honor mechatorque.

I and other people can use Kua’fon just fine on Alliance.

Meta mounts have always been the same for both factions. Suck it up.

When alliance gets their own mount REEEEEEEEEEEE HORDE BIAS HORDE MOUNT IS COOLER. Opinions vary on what might constitute a good mount, bee mounts notwithstanding.

This has to be one of the funniest and least impactful bugs so far, given the overwhelming numbers of people who have completed the meta cough.

go suck on your cheftians utter you cow. I’m just saying its strange.

Err… ok then. So this mount is strange for alliance but a flying skeleton of a dragon isn’t?

technically no. With the eddition of Deathknights both factions could maintain a direct control over a dead reborn unholy dragon.

Not another dinosaur.

:lizard:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: