⚠️ BoD Meta Mount is for Horde Only

:blush: sorry Alliance but is not a Horse

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/akn2pz/glory_of_dazaralor_raider_meta_mount_unusable_as/?utm_source=reddit-android

16 Likes

Have never understood the appeal of mounts.

1 Like

I’m sure they get a nice Horse instead.

12 Likes

I’m sure it will be hotfixed, but it is kinda funny… and sad that this even got through.

23 Likes

Its a big…will get Hotfixed this maintenance.

4 Likes

I know that the mount fits thematically with the raid, but it’s a kinda meh mount tbh.

I’ll just keep waiting for the promised alliance bee mount.

3 Likes

It’s not a bug, it’s a feature.

Alliance will receive a rainbow horse instead, it won’t be able to fly though, that’s asking for too much.

10 Likes

It wont be “soaring” anywhere for at least another six months :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I mean…its a flying mount…that cant fly in the content you got it from.

9 Likes

np , we will get our 50% warmode bonus soon anyways :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Payback! Hahahaha!

Small indie company

8 Likes

Horde bias 100% confirmed. Lol jk, it’s prob a bug.

Oh, darn! I don’t get to ride some fancy pteradactyl mount! Your Horde sure showed me!

I can’t even ride all the mounts I already have. So I am not really that upset.

1 Like

And people still believes that Blizzard Devs plays Alliance :joy:

8 Likes

No that fantasy was broken long ago…

1 Like

Who even cares? It’s butt ugly anyway.

1 Like

FFXIV: how about now?

Mounts like gear add a sense of customization/accessory for your toon rare mounts give a feeling of status. Just like in RL I have no idea why women and men buy expensive bags and clothing. Or cars and bikes.

3 Likes

Stuff like this happens all the time with Blizz. Definitely will be hotfixed soon and Alliance will get some kind of mount for the Achieve

edit: and I already knew this would be a foreign server poster just by judging the sentence lol

That is adorbs!!!

2 Likes