No, I never had an authenticator attached on this battlenet. There is no mobile tech support forums, that aren’t just read only.
Yes, I’ve tried to go to the “help us” link out (broken, article/118908/?flowTrackingId)
Yes, I’ve followed the article (shelp/article/24520)
Android, reinstalled multiple times, tried on another phone, many people on the google play store are having the same issues (hence the massive 1 star ratings). I would really like to use the authenticator, but I cannot.
If you are unable to reach it, then you either have security software blocking it, a local block on the network you’re using, or a routing issue to the support site.
Edit:
Do both of the phones meet the requirements? Sometimes apps aren’t properly restricted from devices they won’t work on.
App was definitely uninstalled and reinstalled, cache and cookies were cleared but I was offline on the desktop app, I swapped it to online and reinstalled the bnet app and that seemed to do it, I have no idea why the desktop showing offline would have affected anything.