BMAH is not for us normies is it?

The poors don’t participate in auctions. Don’t be ridiculous. :face_with_monocle:

I’d buy it.

Keep your paw prints off my Tesla you dirty Toyota driver!

My peasant self messed with it a bit back in WoD trying to get the hunter gun (Flintlocke’s Blasthammer) which was/is exclusive to the BMAH. Went back and forth with one person, but I won it. Felt good. Never touched it again after that.

1 Like

I’m still super upset my 85 paladin twink on moonguard lost the sunlute to a slutmogged female draenei who was max level and would never use it for 400k in MoP

I would probably still angry whisper the person if i saw them to this day ngl

I still kick myself for spending 500k on mim’s head in mop when I could’ve bought 2 more tigers. :skull: :ok_hand:

1 Like

i got mine on my 85 DK i was about to level for tha starting bid of 125k. still have it in their bags and hotkeyed to this day.

as for no one being able to use it but token buyers… ive never bought a token for cash, i also didnt stay subbed to WoD to take advantage of that. but i spent about 2 million on tcg pets from the BMAH in BFA, was down to about 120k total to my account when done. By the start of SL, i had 3 million gold again, just from selling mats and doing gold emissaries on my army of alts. if i hadnt quit before 9.1, im sure id have several million more. its not hard to make gold at all.

Repairs, mog and mats barely even come close the amount the game passively gives you they are far from gold sinks. Gold sinks have generally come in form of the bmah and mounts for those who cannot use the bmah. Long boi, spider boi for examples

No so, actually.

I just won an old transmog item for about 10K.

You CAN win stuff there and it doesn’t cost your firstborn to win either.

I feel BMAH needs a revamp or some love. its a super cool idea for the upper rich in the game, but maybe adding super rare stuff with some mid rare stuff. to kind of balance it or more like add maybe 2-4 more auctions.

the purpose is that it drains gold from the game by offering extremely rare and hard to obtain items for huge amounts of gold

it’s a buyers market but yes those items aren’t intended to be given out to everyone for like 20k lol

I don’t see how you could possibly expect it to function differently

the auctions go from long to med to short
short meaning there’s 30 minutes remaining
every time someone bids on short it adds 2-3 minutes to give the initial bid holder time to respond

the point is that it goes for as high as possible