BMAH is not for us normies is it?

Hence why this pertains to it’s increased availability in DF.

I got lucky with couple of tier3, but my rule is to never spent anything more than 80K on BMAH.

Yeah, that’s reasonable. Between mop and legion I collected most of the sets for no more than like 20k a piece, with shaman/hunter only being 10k a piece because nobody wanted them.

1 Like

The worst part is that the BMAH allows you to spend RMT tokens on gambling loot boxes.

maybe its for you even if youre a normie - if you got a big wallet.

tokens are a thing after all - eww p2w

The BMAH is controlled by some malodorous third party gold selling organization that uses bots to scour for popular BoE items, secure for gold cap (thus preventing any competing bids) then reselling via trade chat for amounts well beyond the gold cap.

Normal players are no longer likely to win anything popular without gold cap and extreme luck.

Ironically, it’s controlled by the real life black market.

Do you have full warrior tier3?! That is amazing.

Nah, I’m missing boots and then I think helmet. Haven’t actually looked at the bmah since bfa.

pls notice me, this is from THE REAL RAID i’m AWESOME right

At least you have those amazing shoulders, and you’re that much closer to the best set in the whole game.

ngl when they added tier 3 to the bmah i nerd raged a little bit :~) before calming down and realizing it’s a gd game

not right now, the BMAH is obviously doing its job. When gold gets too inflated they introduced gold sinks like the bruto to desperately remove the gold.

Yes, the BMAH is completely out of reach for all but the sweatiest of wow players.

You mean richest, you mean the richest WoW players.

Tomato tomato.

Ive never sold a token but Ive bought quite a few for game time and store mounts, that kinda thing.

The presence of tokens really throws a wrench into anything meant to deflate gold. No matter what you do to incentivize spending lots of gold, there’s always some chump willing to light their credit cards on fire to get whatever it is that costs that much.

Yup. List of problems I’ve identified:

Depends on what you want… I’ve gotten several mount I didn’t have, and other stuff. If you’re looking for the dino mount, or some uber rare item then yeah expect to pay gold cap.

I bet you were also dispelling peoples’ world buffs. I hate priests, second only to mages.