BM So Bad it's a MDI Meme Spec

After being eliminated from contention, Apes Together Strong rolled out a 4x Druid + BM Hunter MDI meme team to illustrate just how bad AoE tuning for the specs are.

The announcers literally LoL’ed when they figured out the Hunter was BM.

8 Likes

Seeing his dmg I am not surprised.

Feral and BM are garbo.

7 Likes

“…and a Surv Hunter…WAIT…NO!..IT’S A BM HUNTER! HAAHAHAHAHA!”

16 Likes

Is Chico State still wiping in the Tespa MDI on Maw of Souls?

Blizz has never bn known to balance classes well.

If a spec is outstand 5% from the top dps in any content, it’s not balanced.

Hey tbf this might just be the mockery we needed to prompt some change :smiley::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

8 Likes

And Blizzard wonders why their e-sports dreams never materialized.

Hint: When you see the exact same comp over and over and over, you might have a balance problem.

33 Likes

Sometime after 1:33:08

“No DrUiD pRoPaGaNdA oN tHe oFfIcIaL sTrEaM pLeAsE”

DEAD :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :skull: :skull: :skull: :alien: :alien: :alien:

6 Likes

These are my kinda ppl :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

If they could get within 15% that would be a miracle. In m+ 9.1.5 the spread was over 30%. Think we’re heading toward 40-50% spread this tier.

5 Likes

The feral doesn’t have a soulbind

Exactly! Feral, bm, enhancement, and many others have suffered from over 20% off top dps for at least a tier or more this xpac.

With how much heat blizz gets for terribad spec balance, you would think they could provide new m+ every season, instead of recycling old content.

10.0 will start the “recycling xpac” for m+.

3 Likes

Please someone pick Arms to show that they are absolute trash.

lmao.

bm hunter for some reason isnt good in raid but it does fine in pvp and i hear its pretty good in m+ as well.

i dont know where they went wrong with raids…lol.

I think they’re in tier F is for Feral in M+

Just dusted off my BM, switched covenants and started learning Survival. See how long it takes me to out DPS my cat once I hit 80 renown. Thinking a day.

start spamming compstomp asap until tuesday ez renown.

Honestly, blizz doesn’t buff, they only really nerf and it’s at the #timeplayed core for the reasons why they do it. Weaken classes = harder content = + #timeplayed.
In a logical and rational setting, everyone should be requesting low performing specs get buffed instead of high performing specs getting nerfed. Why? Bc if they set their ego aside, they will realize better forming classes means content goes down easier which equals more loot and better scores.

But, you know…

3 Likes

This is basically the balance issue every patch has gone, low to mid tier you are fine, but past a certain key you will get annihilated by the big 3 in terms of AoE/Cleave.

Nothing will change, in 10.0 it will be a new Big 3 leagues ahead in terms of AoE/Cleave while other classes get nothing to compete and other classes will oddly get a nerf making them even worse…

An thats after Blizz buffed everything by 30% 8 weeks later lol

Once you have 4 piece you just spam Kill Command fishing for bomb procs. With these 2 buttons you will top pretty much every M+ meter…easily.

2 Likes