BM is back in Shadowlands!

Oh well I didn’t mean to make it reply to yours personally what you said meant nothing to me as it does now. I was replying to the hunters who were excited about the changes being made and the post. Get off your high horse. The world’s not about you. And in the thread above when I said ur post I meant the author of the thread…since u replied I assumed it was your post the way u replied came off that way.

Never said it was/is.

I’m guessing when you clicked on “Reply”, you picked the Reply-button shown on the post I made initially(not the one at the bottom of the page). Hence why the system told me that you had replied to what I posted.

That, is why I answered the way that I did in the following post.

Anyway…

Since you did not make that post with what I said in mind, I will just leave this here.

2 Likes

never mind guys alot of what i was thinking was going to happen is not lmao. Bloodshed is a 1 min cd not even worth

Surv goign to be the way again its looking like. this time might be surv for pve and pvp since the aoe nerfs.

That depends a lot of the guilds I applied to on Sargeras including the one I joined wants me as ranged regardless if Survival is the best or not. Too many melee in the game seems to be the reason. For pvp I can see Survival maintaining the top spec though.

I can probably maintain my 2100-2200 per season mark with BM in Shadowlands. I am pretty much 2k in 3s now with BM already playing arenas once or twice a week. Depending on length of this season might hit 2300s.

I actually made a list of suggestions to happen to BM talents, and making trailblazer baseline would be a good enough fix to cheetah. Even though personally i’d prefer cheetah back. Additionally i made a post about bringing the old spirit bond back as a talent in place of trailblazer. I think it’d be an amazing addition for hunter, like we used to have, and compete with exil’s reduction and camo

These are my wishes for BM(and also the general things for the class) as it looks now on Alpha.

I decided to go through it all after first making the reply a bit further up this thread about Stampede(talent).
This: BM is back in Shadowlands! - #17 by Ghorak-laughing-skull

I just really hope that what we see right now for BM(and some things for the class in general) isn’t final.

They said nothing is final, which i hope it’s not. I’d personally love to see Rapid Reload take the place of the new 110 talent. It would make for an interesting tier to have pure aoe, pure single target and a hybrid through aspect of the beast.

1 Like

That’s pretty much the Trailblazing talent but I’d like it to be baseline.

You mean Bloodshed?

Maybe on a certain level.

But I’d prefer not to have a tier with 1 ST talent, 1 AoE talent and one niche/hybrid talent.
I want talents that focus on AoE to be separate from other talents.

I haven’t played retail since early legion.

Here is my idea with stampeed talent

First off give frenzy to pets (if it isn’t already) that when you use kill command your pet gains a stack of frenzy up to 5 stacks. (Duration should be about 1.5 the CD of kill command with duration reset on stacks gained.)

When you chose the stampeed talent it summons 1 additional pet during beastial wrath per stack of frenzy.

This changes the playstle a little of building up the to the +5 beasts for bestial wrath and let’s the CD happen often enough that it feels impactful

The stampeed should work similarly to MoP stampeed of summoning additional pets.

Bonus pet damage can be tuned to make it balanced in pve and for pvp they can be CCed so that in itself balances it as the bonus pets would not go big red.

How so?

It goes away once you do anything.

just return stampeed to what it was before

1 Like

Whilw i dont like thr idea of any spec being nerfed to oblivion, BM should not be top tier given how easy it is to play and how un-punished it goes against mechanics compared to other classes.

BM in my guild (4-5 of them) are pulling near top ST dps without Infinite stars and top AoE dps its mostly passive pet dmg while other players have IS and are barely ahead.

In PvP they cant be top tier, its not fair that a pet does most of the dmg. It will never sit well will the community. Unfortunate side effect by signing up to play a BM

God I wish I could have thought of that name, nice

Technically the pet does most of the damage. But that only happens if you control the pet(and use abilities that makes the pet do more damage). So no matter if the source of the damage is your pet or yourself, it’s still you who does it.

Kill Command? Pet-based but requires you to push it.
Pet auto attacks? Technically it’s auto attacks, but if you don’t make proper use of Barbed Shot, that damage will be a lot lower than it should be.
Stomp damage? Requires you to press Barbed Shot.
Pet positioning? Requires you to be quite active with handling your pet in many situations in order to get the most out of it. Simply pushing buttons isn’t enough.

And so on…

3 Likes

The pet hasn’t n’t been top damage in almost an entire 2 years+.

Such a tired excuse. Coming from a warlock saying something shouldn’t be easy and successful is an actual joke.

2 Likes

Are you actually the impression that the fact that most of the damage comes from the pet means the Hunter doesn’t have to do anything? Sure seems like it.

Well idk about you but i uave something called a cast bar. And i haveto cast spells and i can be punished for poor play.

BM hunters cant be punished, they have no cast bars, they do all their dmg while having permanent movement (imagine if mage could cast everything while running around). If they also had top tier dmg in PvE and PvP why would anyone not play one? Even in Nyalotha BM’s are shredding the meters while ignoring mechanics.

I see why BM players play BM, its not risky at all, its pretty darn safe actually. Blizzard and the general population beleive this warrants the spec to be kept in check dmg wise.

you sir are a fool. you are one of the safest class to play. kick fire spell, click fear, kick fear eat a bolt.

stand in middle of map and do nothing but press immo, fear and chaos bolt.

you are not a good player playing destro with what you have not achieved

2 Likes