BM hunters

Pets are not doing enough damage and get cced all time time, Pets die too easy, and because of this it makes BM burst sub par which is why you never see any BM hunts in the top 100 of the 3s ladder yet you’ll see survival hunters. BM isn’t OP like everyone says. Once you kill or CC the pet we are useless.

6 Likes

the pet should never die if it dies youre 100% inting and it’s completely your fault no troll, ask Dillon.

Also pet rez is 3 sec now which is actually huge because all you gotta do is get behind a pillar really and you can get it off instead of trading turtle.

Can someone teach me how to add people to ignore list on forums? <3

Get off my post you aren’t good enough to understand pvp to have an opinion on it

1 Like

Either are you being stuck as a bm player.

Ok Mr 204-209 in 2s

1 Like

And yet still higher than you… Yikes.
Maybe bm to hard for you.
Try something easier. Maybe on the ps

2 Likes

Yea I mean once you play so many games you can have high CR and negative win loss lmao

1 Like

Maybe you should learn to play the most busted 2s class in the game instead of whining on the forums.

4 Likes

At least I’m not negative in 2s Bestie :kissing_heart:

1 Like

When you kill a BM hunter as a Holy Priest

2 Likes

So you screenshot the 1 time you kill me? What happened to the 50 times you died):

Sorry if I got higher than you while farming boxes for alts. My 2nd priest with low ilvl conduits sitting almost 300cr higher than you. Yikes.

Poor guy has to play the easiest healer in the game for rating ):

1 Like

https://imgur.com/a/ovvSSiS

Lol

You can’t post links on forums enjoy the ban

I FIGURED IT OUT! Click character top right->Preferences->Users then throw this stupid hunters name into the box!

6 Likes

Anyway, notice how in the screenshot as always its 3v1 or more. You basically just proved that you always need help to kill people

And yet you’re playing the easiest class in the game and can’t gain rating.

You’re 1800 as a BM hunter, calm down darling.

6 Likes