BM hunter DPS is more than fine

Sigh, Another MM hunter saying BM is on top.

Look at the date again. :wink:

This thread was from a year ago.

2 Likes

LOL okay then it was true…

Call the Undertaker to put this thread back in it’s grave.

4 Likes

Is that why BM hunters are bottom of the barrel in Mythics? The best players out there need to “get gud?”

Seeing as this post was made over a year ago, I believe things have changed lol.

1 Like

Reading old posts are fun…tell me more…

1 Like

Typical response from a classic Andy alt toon

Ny’alotha means you have 3x Dance of Death Traits at very high crit stats. Yup, I was there as BM. I eat Heroic Nzoth for breakfast. I loved it while it lasted.

But on day 1 of Shadowlands, BM lose all Azerite powers including Dance of Death. And our stats reset to the lowest stats.

Beginning of Season means you start at minimum stats and these stats improve season after season… at the end of the Season, you would have the maximum stats. Right now at start of new expansion, our stats are at low minimum. BM Hunter’s Crit stats went from Max (BFA 8.4) to Min (Shadowlands 9.0).

Yup, I wont be surprised to see BM Hunter’s DPS ranking at the bottom right now. I switched to MM on Shadowlands’ day 1 when I found my 3x Dance of Death Traits became garbage.

The post was made last year when Ny’alotha was current.

2 Likes

I’m in the upper 80%+. BMs DPS is trash. I might get lucky and do 3.6k+ on solo bosses, at a 199 ilvl. I might get lucky, with Wild Spirits every 2 MINUTES, and get 5.5k+ on extremely large trash pulls. Don’t even come in here attacking people like that Thiccmami. The other dps players in your guild must be subpar.

The thread is over a year old.

1 Like

Oh crap, I didn’t notice Lazyguide. I’m chuckling in my chair right now. Thanks for the heads up Lazyguide. I feel dumb now…

1 Like

All good man.

1 Like