BM hunter -- almost too dispirited to write this

I was basing it off of 2 nights raiding and not just 1 fight. I did mean blue and not purple bubs parsed purple for most the 2 nights but he wasn’t the one I was comparing. but that doesn’t change my argument 1 bit. MM is great for this raid tier.

i was basing it off the 18th more then the 19th. you really just came here cuz you love to put people down for parses. be honest. or are u also admitting that MM is bad for this raid tier? or that our AOE is bad

I wasn’t making excuses. if you don’t have a 3rd tank how do you take care of getting rid of the stacks? we chose to misdirect bounce… I mean its not that hard to figure is it? so do you think MM is bad for this tier? is that what you are saying? or do you just like making fun of peoples parses

aww thanks! 1st night, we will talk in a week or so K? and I bust balls and say u are bad don’t get buthurt by it. you obv aren’t. I got a stressful job and sometimes I come here with more fire then I should. but ill still outclass you on my hunter = ) you just wait. If you want ill go back to your first parses and we can compare. something tells me they will be comparable.

edit- ok I just did… wow was I wrong… you really did your homework for bod lol GJ on your only normal run

Lmao…

I don’t even know how to respond to this but it made me laugh. Did you write all of that before you checked my logs? That’s too funny.

The whole point is if a player is decent they shouldnt EVER grey parse even on mythic progression fights. You should atleast be doing green+ on progression even more so on non mythic raids.

If you arent parsing well it’s because you either didnt know the fights at all or you arent doing your rotation right.

I get frustrated with how they handle Hunters, but I’ve been BM from the start and I still enjoy running with my pet. I tried MM for a few weeks in WoD, but it was ugly. Lol.

I guess my approach is to play what you enjoy. I also have a Bear Tank and Fury Warrior and I like them too. I’m good enough to be able to play the game and do the things I like, either on my own or with friends. I even turned off my DPS meters for a few months and didn’t miss them. It isn’t a measure of my worth.

Before you check, I’m sure my parses are ugly, but my group is super casual for raiding, so I don’t have to worry about being replaced. I do my best and I’m reliable and, apparently, I’m entertaining. Lol.

Of course, I really feel for those hunters in progression groups. That’s got to be really tough.

BM and MM in the world first mythic kill.

Just because we are not optimal doesn’t mean we are not viable.

5 Likes

yea I dont look at parses unless I feel i need too or if we are specifically talking about them. for forums. I look at my own parses all the time. lets see there are plenty of reasons for a grey parse. I was forced to supply an interrupt every time it was off cd. I was forced to offtank (kite) twice during the encounter. and now that I remember our drunk monk pulled before the timer. My guess is with your guild you usually out gear a tier when you head into it. so yea grey parsing for you is prob really tough. but it has more to do then just me doing my job wrong. which I admitted from jump this is literally the first time ive raided as MM or done anything besides ptr test since WOD. very conceited of you to say you should never grey parse. gear plays a role in parses. or did you not know that

usually when someone gives you a compliment you say thank you = P

Thanks.

But in my defense it didnt start out as a compliment.

Gear plays 0 role in grey parsing vs your ilvl.

Interrupt is off gcd.

1 Like

I started ignoring that guy a while ago…

He’s just another terrible hunter that barely raids who wants to tell mythic progression hunters how to play.

You should ignore him as well.

Like I’m trying to help him…he even complimented me a couple times suggesting that I am good, but thinks I’m just on here giving him wrong information… Like how can you imply I’m good but then not take advice…as if I’m on here just lying.

He is right he will get a lower parse of overall because his ilvl but he is wrong in the regards to getting a grey parse because of gear. Your ilvl parse is between people around your ilvl, meaning they have the same gear…gear plays no role in you grey parsing on an ilvl parse…bad performance does.

Some days he’s on his meds… some days, not so much…

Completely irrelevant and ignorant. His gear was miles ahead of any other option, he personally said (I heard him say it on stream) that he wasn’t optimized enough to switch to MM. AND he’s the best BM hunter in the world. For guilds that are struggling, they are not bringing a BM when they have another choice ON ANY BOSS BECAUSE THEY ARE DEAD LAST ON ALL BOSSES, BY A MILE. THAT MEANS NOT VIABLE in a mythic raid guild. Your guild doesn’t qualify.

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to masked language as it is in violation of the Code of Conduct.

1 Like

Hmm, that’s odd MM and BM are both in the top half of represented specs in mythic. Odd since they are not taking them.

Unless you are seeing enrage timers, and you’re not, there is no reason to drop someone for DPS unless they are grey parsing or failing mechanics. 99% of mythic guilds problems can be solved by doing the mechanics, which is why BM is as popular as it is because they are the best class to bring for progression since they are 100% mobile.

I completely agree they should be doing more damage, but again if they were not viable they would not be as popular in Warcraft logs.

1 Like

Oh so since they are 100% mobile on these hard mobility progression fights BM is pushing top dps numbers right? Oh wait mobility does NOTHING. The turret specs beat us on these high mobility progression fights.

Saying we are brought cause of mobility is pretty dumb, everyone has to do the mechanics, yet we are still LAST.What good is good mobility if there is no mobility check in a raid where you may need the only niche BM has? Look the turret shooting ele shaman is doing the mechanics while crushing us, lets just bring more of him.

BM is brought because it fills a roster spot, not because it offers anything any of the other ranged dps cant bring to the table.

4 Likes

Don’t bring in logic.

A trait got a buff after first week switching the entire talents and Elemental uses a build with a lot of mobility now, far away from being a turret.

Usually when you respond i wanna just face palm myself.

Then pick any of the other turrets who are ahead of us while doing mechanics?

We are LAST remember? If you are last it means you’re not ahead of anyone, since this is in regard to dps during mobility, we as a mobility class are still last…

You come here to nitpick an example of which is still true.

Heck we as a dps spec are last period, pick any fight type…what are you confused about?

1 Like

My bad, forgot you just don’t quit whining.

1 Like

No im just pointing out factual data.

You might catch on eventually.

But choose to ignore factual data that they ARE being brought to mythic in large numbers despite being last in dps, oh ok.

Again if you would stop speaking only emotionally, I agree with you they do need a buff. I agree some guilds will make roster judgements based off of dps logs. It doesn’t change the fact BM and MM are still one of the most represented specs in mythic.

2 Likes