Blue post fix

So we got teased with weekly updates than 2 weeks ago we got a stupid update now we have silence either it’s gonna be out soon or they are stuck on something…

3 Likes

The last blue was May 2, 8 days ago. They have till the end of the day to keep it weekly.

1 Like

My point is that one was a sham.

2 Likes

That’s your opinion, but:

a) It was a blue post.

b) It gave us information we did not have, relevant to many questions being asked on the forum.

So while you might not have cared, plenty of people’s questions were answered.

2 Likes

Let’s go blue post! Let’s go blue post!

2 Likes

I bet I’m not the only one who checks for updates more than my social media…

but they give blue updates around every 2 weeks. At least planned ones with news. The one about employee alpha, wasn’t planned.

Last one was exactly 14 years ago, and the previous one was exactly 28 days ago.

Since when have there been 8 days to a week?

Well weeks are Sunday to Saturday, so technically Thursday the 2nd was “last week” if we’re going to be pedantic.

If they don’t post today they won’t post tomorrow

Calling a week what is is, 7 days, is not being “pedantic.” I’m not sure you know the proper use of the word…

Blue: “Uh, hey guys, I need to give you something. Um, yes, well… you will still be able to get other factions mounts if you can get exhaulted rep with them. Yes, there you go!”

Follow up Blue comment: “I sure can’t wait to ride that frost saber!”

2 Likes

Since the Beatles song.

If you look at your statstistics:

“Post” - Something you add to a “Topic”.

The haven’t made a blue topic in a while, but they have made blue posts, as per the Blue Tracker, every week. If you only go on Blue Topics, there’s no precedent for weekly at all.

Are you serious? This is the eighth day. If they make a post today, then that means they’ve made a post for this week.

“Weekly” as in the week of April 29th and the week of May 6th, is the typical usage of the word in that context.

Weekly and “week between posts” are no-where near the same thing.

3 Likes

Look the point is I’m handing out wedgies if I don’t get news.

1 Like

No. That will have quite literally been bi-weekly.

Why are you all arguing about silly semantics when we should be arguing about no new info!

6 Likes