Blue Eyes for Blood Elves in 8.1

If you want High Elves, the alliance will eventually be there waiting for you.

4 Likes

Horde*

2 Likes

You have void elves already ā€œatmā€ which are practically H/B

2 Likes

I donā€™t need to wait for them. They are already here for me on the horde.

2 Likes

Give them blue eyes, but make it so that all the blue eye options are affected by severe strabismus and Gravesā€™ disease.

Strabismus - misaligned eyes
Gravesā€™ opthalmopathy - bulging eyes

They could be a race of Marty Feldman lookalikes.

Really? You felt like you needed to bump this almost 2 weeks later with 2 words?

7 Likes

Clearly. :roll_eyes:

Heā€™s the one that bumped it up after 4 months too. I guess he figures that pretense will save him from being reported for spam bumping.

Do not ā€œbumpā€ posts.

The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called ā€œnecro bumpingā€ or ā€œnecroingā€).

2 Likes

Blood Elves are already High Elves.
Eye color are just options they donā€™t change your political associations.

2 Likes

Please do not insult the proud nation of the Sinā€™dorei by comparing us to the High Elves, or I will be forced to go into my list of names to call goblins

High Elves are traitors who donā€™t respect the sacrifice of their nation. Blood Elves are noble heroes in a world that absolutely hates them trying their best to survive

2 Likes

Your helfer bias is showing.

3 Likes

Youā€™ve been posting your desperate one liners in every thread related to high elves and have constantly been demolished by people with rational logic.
Just stop posting already itā€™s cringy and uninspiring even to people who are opposed to high elves.

Regarding this entire thread, youā€™re all welcome to post your opinions in the official high elf megathread, try keeping the subject in the main thread please.

3 Likes

Thank you for this. Finally someone else pointed out that weā€™re not Tolkien Elves.

I mean not to say Tolkien Elves arenā€™t awesome, but we arenā€™t. One reason I kinda dig that Sanā€™layn thread is because Iā€™d love to see Kael return, and it feels like Blood Elves have lost some of their way from Warcraft III on. Mana Vampire was a neat aesthetic as was Light Vampire.

Iā€™d consider going Warlock with Lac again, but for the fact that the Warlock Idle (thankfully unused atm) looks crazy weird on a Blood Elf female. Additionally now that Legion is over, can Destruction Warlocks please have a the Glyph of Verdant Spheres again?

@Bursansan

Or he could post his own opinions on the subject, the same way you are allowed to. Just because he disagrees with you does not make his thread any less valid than the one you would like him to post in.

1 Like

Youā€™re a lore illiterate troll just trying to start an argument. Ion is wrong and ignorant of the lore and so are you.

1 Like

-Wizard of Oz Voice-

But! He has one thing you do not have,

Employment in a Multimillion Dollar Company that decides such things.

1 Like

To be honest, Blood Elves nor Void Elves should have the option for Blue eyes.

Thereā€™s zero reason from a Game play stand point to give either of them Blue eyes other than to try and dissolve the argument for playable High Elves.

Truth is, weā€™re most likely not going to get High Elves and Void Elves are most likely the closest thing weā€™re going to get.

Let the Blue eyes stay with the High Elven NPCā€™s.

3 Likes

i love to see the spin and twists the high elf fans are doing trying to say its just speculation and interpretation about blood elves getting blue eyes, when in the other topic they do tons of mental gymnastic trying to justify the same race becoming playable in the other faction with tons of headcanon

btw, blue and purple eyes are totally options the elves should have, blue would at least end this discussion for a while.

Change their name is a bad idea, cause would be just the generic elf cliche name, and would ruin the reason of why the change happened in the first place

let the high elf name be for the hypocrites and traitors who renounce their fallen brothers victims of the scourge and renegade their kingdom to lick the humans boots

2 Likes

I like the name Blood Elf honestly. Iā€™d like it more if Blizzard showcased the Blood Elves disdain and disgust for the Undead. I mean come on, Sylvanas is literally Arthas at this point. Lorā€™themar should be showing a lot more animosity to her and Nathanos agenda, especially after going through the Garrosh incident.

I donā€™t mind if heā€™s quiet in front of Sylvanas, till he has the upper-hand; but he should in coming patches become a lot more vocal if heā€™s seriously supposed to be the racial leader of the Blood Elves.

Also some sort of small update to Blood Elf Shadow Priest lore would help us to better diversify ourselves from Void Elves. Maybe a small bit of lore where Blood Elves discuss how they master the Void and donā€™t let it corrupt them, while Void Elves are rank amateurs that embody the corruption and let it change them?

ā€¦Sort of like Azshara did?