Blue-Eyed Blood Elves

Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for the forums to burn.

I suppose I’ll take this opportunity to kindly ask the Developers to not violate their own lore and incite the high elf community. This is one topic where the safest action was taking no action at all.

8 Likes

thanks, I hate it.

9 Likes

Look like DK Eyes or Something other then the NPC eye color you see on High Elf NPCs.

3 Likes

DK’s already have their eyes and I don’t see them getting more options.

3 Likes

The salt is going to be hilarious.

9 Likes

Still didnt look like NPC High Elves Eye Color, Might be their own Variant then like the Ren’dorei

2 Likes

I don’t know, i think they need to rip the bandage off. People would be a lot more pissed off if they did the other thing.

3 Likes

That’s not what High Elf Eyes look like…

High Elf eyes are more Human looking and aren’t solid color flashlights.

Also no Purple like most Dalaran/Silver Covenant High Elves.

2 Likes

That is my assumption as well, blue is still on the way for BElves but it won’t be the classic blue we are used to. I am okay with this honestly, blue is blue and I prefer the frostier blues; just my aesthetic really.

3 Likes

Im still going to wait the guys doing the stream still wernt sure due to the files and the new types of file he even said he didnt know.

It was hilarious, during the stream as soon as the blue popped up all the anties were like in your face Alliance. All the Proes were like thats not blue was Hilarious. I was Like that looks nothing like the color of the High Elves eye color we see in game in Stormwind.

Elves’ eyes can change colour. That’s the lore.

1 Like

nothing will be like alleria’s body and collors…but blizzard needs to change the models too , to be more like alleria, valeera, sylvanas models…because those npc models are the best.

There is a reason they changed the original DK eyes in 8.3

2 Likes

Finally! Only took 13 years!

3 Likes

oh look its you trying to poke ppl to get reactions again

1 Like

Yea, how dare I be happy about something I’ve wanted for a long time. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I summon my Blue Eyes, White Elf!

3 Likes

you took what i said about alliance asking for high elves, and are twisting it

KAIBA NO.

…Wait wrong series.

2 Likes