Blue Eyed Blood Elves were a mistake

Blood elves lost their uniqueness because blizzard for once that I wish would be stubborn didn’t stick to void atheistic.

7 Likes

On top of this there was blood elves that never touched the fel or its radiation.

So to the op;

Warcraft lore says whatcha smokin?

5 Likes

i demand repayment for all of the high elf / half elf rpers i’ve seen named Legoolass first.

7 Likes

If someone was rping a half elf as legolas, they are doing it wrong lol.

All Elves and Elf players are awful, let’s be honest.

2 Likes

This was the mistake. This shouldn’t have happened, imo.

4 Likes

Tbf, the majority never asked, nor really cared about the void aesthetic when void elves were being introduced and even to this day they don’t. People on the Alliance were asking for high elves for YEARS. They drowned out what little voices there were advocating for more void options. It’s unfortunate, but the bits of people asking for more void options simply couldn’t (and still can’t) compare to the high elf role players. Even Blood elf players are still overshadowing void enthusiasts.

1 Like

they are the same …

10 Likes

I just think it’s BS that the traitor-elves got catered to, meanwhile, I’m still waiting for dark ranger skins for Horde.

10 Likes

The sole true distingishing feature between Blood Elves and High Elves is that the former remained loyal to their homeleand in the time of its greatest need, while the latter abandoned it.

If you want to play a Thalassian Elf, we’ve been here as a playable race since the very first expansion, fighting alongside our allies, the Horde.

13 Likes

Truly first world problems lmao.

2 Likes

Void elf lore: Alleria stupidly dips into a light infused pool while being host to various voidspawn, gets mad at lor’themar for some reason, forms faction entirely out of pathetic cultists.

Did I miss anything?

8 Likes

Agreed. High Elves should have been added alliance side instead of the lackluster facsimile, “void elves”.
Unfortunately, posting on a purple-eyed void elf makes this look like a troll thread.

4 Likes

Void Elves are Blood Elves. Blood Elves are High Elves. We’re all Thalassians.

:woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Was Kael’thas a Blood Elf? Did he and his followers maintain loyalty?

What about Vareesa and her silver covenant whom didn’t take the Fel? Are they not loyal?

Sounds like garbage reasoning.

3 Likes

It’s definitely part of the joke.

1 Like

Not at all. She wanted to butcher innocent Sin’dorei citizens during the Purge of Dalaran. She’s a disgusting elf, a disgrace, and yes, very very much not loyal. The worst of the worst, actually. I’m not surprised some really extremist high elf fans, who worship traitors, worship her the most. She’s a garbage character, simply put. Probably the worst example to use in this situation. :rofl:

10 Likes

based on what your saying you know nothing about the lore and clearly have no legit claim on this issue go learn the lore.

The good thing is, I believe unless it’s changed, the shades of blue blood elves get are different than what void elves get. Theirs is more turquoise. Ours is more dark blue.

2 Likes

Blood Elves are the High Elves.
Void Elves are an aberration to try to “balance” and give the alliance faction more players, even that wasn’t enough. They shouldn’t even exist in the first place.

4 Likes