Blue Eyed Blood Elves were a mistake

you said there were no high elves in WOD. thats a flat out lie

Liadrin does not consider herself high elf, at least not how we define it.

1 Like

idc what she calls herself. its the same race. she can call herself a light elf for all i care. shes still a high elf racially

But she does not call herself a high elf, not anymore. Honestly if you want to call them a race, it would be “elves”.

1 Like

that. doesnt. change. her. race

Yes it does. again “race” in Warcraft seem more cultural rather then referring to one species.

1 Like

have a good night

Oh jeez that picture! She still there today?

I hope she looks better now.

Still not sure if I’d count a warmaster as living there especially if they’re from the SC.

Neat though I didn’t know there was a helf there!

fixed! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In game . But lore wise they are not their any more . If they changed things to match lore and we went back to Outland , Northrend the revamped zones from Cata and such they wouldn’t be there any more .

Lore and what is in game are 2 different things.

isnt it neat how they list all these locations like they have some kind of larger presence and its the same group of kirin tor elves(and sometimes just the leader of the SC by herself) just appearing in different spots at different times. if thats not gaslighting idk what is

Not to mention

Like it seem extremely fair to assume if we got story that story would include Elves returning to Quel’thalas effectively returning to their kin.

1 Like

Well of course no one would be in Northrend or say Outland. Lorewise, the Alliance and Horde have left those place and all but a skeleton crew are left! If we go back, there is a good chance high elves would tag along.

Look, if lore had any true say, most races of the Alliance/Horde would be near extinction level now considering how many times we keep having world ending events. At the end of the day, population does not matter in Warcraft lore, there will always be enough people to have a war and if Blizzard want to keep the high elves relevant, there will always be enough high elves to fit the plot.

1 Like

Better or worse is subjective
I’m just saying that they’re not this race no one cares about. Some people prefer them.

You asked who would want to give up playing a blood elf for one.
Since I did, clearly its not a black and white case.

I’m very much a High Elf thank you very much. Their are both Sivermoon Blood Elves and High Elf Wayfareres in the Rift where we Void Elves are made. We all started out as High Elves before the name Blood Elf was thing or Void Elf. Blood Elves are just Horde High Elves and Void Elves are just Allaince High Elves it’s that simple really. You’re just salty that you can’t play Allaince and we can. Also I love my blue eyes too thank you for asking.

1 Like

could’ve sworn it was the name, but sure jan

1 Like

I love my high elf in lord of the rings online.

Honestly much as I love our customizations. I think we have enough(other then more Void option for people who want that) we got what we wanted now it’s time for someone else to get a turn. I’m fully in support of Blood Elves getting Dark Ranger customizations. The only thing I really want for us Void Elves is more lore.

1 Like