Blue (and Purple/Pink) Void elf eyes!

Pandaren didn’t cause a issue because no one wanted or cared to be a pandaren. The biggest backlash they got was “kungfu panda”

2 Likes

thats just not a true statement. Horde does just as much toxic crap.

Now on to important matter. Give Velf hair options that dont have stupid void tentacles or a stupid skrillex shave

8 Likes

I kinda hope they are an option for void elves but I mean… Eeh?

With a terrible unlock story to boot!

it’s definitely lesser but it does count.

2 Likes

pandaren also werent already a playable race on either faction and designed around their neutrality

2 Likes

As a Void Elf player, I sort of already assumed that our eyes are, in fact, already blue.

It is, Horde doesn’t do as much toxic crap on the forums. Most you see are using horde toons are alliance mains, some of them even admitting to it.

2 Likes

No. unless you have an actually lengthy poll you can’t just say that and pass it off as fact. Its all experience based. My experience is different than yours. Ive seen toxic horde.

6 Likes

Sure, if blood elves can get at least one sorta curly hair option like void elves have. Void elves are currently the only race in WoW with curly hair and humans are getting some in SL, would be cool if Horde got some too, particularly for trolls.

1 Like

Please take some damn curly hair if it means I can take off the stupid void tentacle

1 Like

I just want a nice beard, doesn’t have to be huge or dwarven like, just a nice small well groomed beard.

1 Like

There’s 2-3 beard options datamined today, they look great. You can almost cosplay Lor’themar with them.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t jump the gun, but I’ll at least wait till it’s implemented in alpha first before I voice any opinion on this. Cause they can easily come out and say “oh don’t believe everything you find in datamine.” Anyways it’s interesting to see that they are flagged as player ID appearance.

1 Like

i didnt see them on wowhead can i get a link :o?!

It’s not a big dwarven beard or a grown out beard, but it’s the small thing Lor’themar has going: https://www.wowhead.com/news=316177/new-blood-elf-male-character-customizations-hairstyles-facial-hair-ear-size

2 Likes

ty so much!

Hopefully i can get a mustache with that lower jaw beard, not as big as i wanted but a lot better than what we already have.

(Commentary): There’s an analogy that comes to mind. “Putting lipstick on a pig doesn’t stop it from being a pig.” Perhaps a bit harsh since Void Elves aren’t exactly that bad, but I think you get the idea. Bluer shades of eyes for Void Elves doesn’t make them any closer to being High Elves.

12 Likes

Yeah, that’d be nice. Lor’themar’s facial hair is awesome and we almost have it with that one. Having a beard and not a mustache almost always looks awkward too.

it does look a bit awkward i’m hoping thats just cause of the hairstyle the display has. Maybe a lot more hair with it will make it look better, but i still want the mustache with it.

I think that’s just an illusion. I think the eyes are fairly white and look a tinge blue because of the skin and hair. These new ones are super blue.

Yeah, there are also blue eyes, which I’m assuming are the exact same ones that are flagged for void elves, belonging to blood elves in this build, as they aren’t labeled as “NPC” anymore.

“Note that there are some datamined blue eye options that are seemingly available to players although it was confirmed by Ion in a Shadowlands Interview that these would be NPC-only options.”

This just makes me fall back on the whole Vulpera thing at the start.

2 Likes