Bloody Dancing Steel Illusion

Bump bumpy bump bump

2 Likes

This is actually sad, not a single blue post and I promise you we will see each other in 2025 saying the same thing… But, we won’t give up.

Can you imagine this post is 3 years old already?

2 Likes

buuuump cmon blizz

edit : new response from a german forum, would have to google translate.

Post basically says there is no way they can prove you had the enchant back then, however the gm does say he likes the idea

Few more responses in the thread from a blue.

2 Likes

Keep up the persistence - It is surely worth their time over answering tickets/posts/feedback to implement a fair solution for players who are eligible. (as they showed intent for previously with duelist “fix”)

4 Likes

never forget! bump

6 Likes

Can’t believe we are being ignored for 3years.

1 Like

Not one message from the devs. I have no doubt they’ve visited this particular section of the forums many, many times and just ignore it.

I have the enchant on my heirlooms but am not allowed to put it into the wardrobe. Great job blizz, thanks.

5 Likes

As the blue post said from the german thread, we have proof on weapons and with enchants in bags. So keep making noise (posts, twitter, suggestions etc.)

3 Likes

Bump. Blue Post. Please.

2 Likes

keep it going

1 Like

#nevergonnagiveup

1 Like

Bump, no need to give up now.

2 Likes

Hopefully they add a Bloody Dancing Steel illusion in Shadowlands, one that you can only collect if you have the enchant somewhere lying around :slight_smile:

3 Likes

#NeverGiveUp

1 Like

Blizz? Please?

2 Likes

YOOOOO TRUEEEE, I hit 2200 on my WW Monk and then dropped my rating so I could help people get rating. And because I did that I didn’t get my illusion. That’s some BBBSSSSSS. And on top of that when they added it back for the s14 s15 duelist, some people that didn’t get 2200 GOT THE ILLUSIIONNN?!?!?! LIKE HELLLOO?? WHERE’S MY ILLUSION?!?!

1 Like

I have the Bloody Dancing Steel enchant on BoA Daggers, at least let me make the enchant into a scroll or something :frowning:

2 Likes

3 years trying for this and no response… I hope blizzard gives us a chance so we can obtain this

2 Likes