Bloody Dancing Steel Illusion

BUMP

are you really that incompetent to fix this issue blizzard? lmao

4 Likes

I completely agree, I have discussed this with GM’s through tickets, but they always point me here.

5 Likes

Bloody dancing steel was the reason I PvPed in MOP, specifically for the enchantments looks. I’ve been gladiator and duelist multiple times since then, so obviously the achievement isn’t the issue. many people were points away from duelist at the time, but didn’t care to get a higher ranking as they were satisfied with the enchantment.

With the illusion appearing in the game years later, there is no way to change the past. They idea of putting something into the game years later, with no way of changing the outcome of whether or not you receive the item isn’t fair to those who grinded for the original.

The illusion should be available to those who got the enchantment that was linked to the illusion, not a title that had nothing to do with it. Especially when 2200 was a higher rating that duelist in S14, that’s absurd.

7 Likes

keeping on bumping

5 Likes

Keep bumping this never surrender

5 Likes

Another bump for a forgotten post that Blizz will never action.

6 Likes

Bump. It’s ridiculous that this is still an issue.

5 Likes

Indeed, still waiting.
Dread and Sinful Flame are cool, but I still miss my blood-Red glowy weapon :slight_smile:
#bringbackBloodyDancingSteel
Glorious Tyranny (Accountwide illusion) should require 2.2k+ rating from MoP

After all these years, I think if only they had seasonal-specific rated bracket achievements like we have now, and had tied the season-specific rewards to them, this wouldn’t have been an issue. (this was a non-issue post-WoD)
I am still missing my Prideful Gladiator’s Elite set and weapon with Enchant

and I’ve tried opening several tickets over the years, and could not get them restored despite having 2200 rating + 27000 conquest + vicious saddle achievements from those seasons
 just not Duelist/Hero. Hero was 2367 in S15 when I got 2258, but it was 2200 in season 14 (rip). (I even had old friends’ videos where my character can be clearly seen with the enchant! - I dropped rating to play with friends originally after getting the enchant like others here did lol
 but even if I didn’t, it wouldn’t have mattered).
remember how it felt 1shotting people with lesser gear? These enchants even used to provide a bonus stat/effect (the different names Glorious Tyranny, Bloody Dancing Steel, Spirit of Conquest were originally for different main-stat archetypes). :smiley:
One day
 I’m still holding onto hope.

5 Likes

Bump This To The Moon

5 Likes

Bumping so they can keep ignoring us

5 Likes

Obtained the enchant back in mists of pandaria but i am unable to get the illusion since i fell out of duelist. would love to be able to transmog the enchant i worked so hard for.

5 Likes

WHY IS THIS NOT FIXED YET?!
Scrolling since 2017 and was like damn they must have done something by now

6 Likes

Back to the top to be ignored we go!

5 Likes

Agreed i have bloody dancing steel on my rogue and i can’t use it on current weapons, makes me sad :frowning:

6 Likes

Blizzard is just ignoring us paying customers.

7 Likes

bump it bop it

3 Likes

Bumbity Bump.
I hope Crimson Gladiator’s elite pvp enchant will (not?) be a red glow :smiley:
With that being said, seeing how most new illusions just cover the weapon
without a glow effect, I wouldn’t keep my expectations particularly high.

2 Likes

They already gave it back and extended the grace back to even season 14. It’s gone. Everyone had their chance to earn it and if you did, you got it. If you didn’t, you did not.

2 Likes

Bump again!

2 Likes

keep at it bois, bump

3 Likes