Bloody Dancing Steel Illusion

Bump This To The Moon

5 Likes

Bumping so they can keep ignoring us

5 Likes

Obtained the enchant back in mists of pandaria but i am unable to get the illusion since i fell out of duelist. would love to be able to transmog the enchant i worked so hard for.

5 Likes

WHY IS THIS NOT FIXED YET?!
Scrolling since 2017 and was like damn they must have done something by now…

6 Likes

Back to the top to be ignored we go!

5 Likes

Agreed i have bloody dancing steel on my rogue and i can’t use it on current weapons, makes me sad :frowning:

6 Likes

Blizzard is just ignoring us paying customers.

7 Likes

bump it bop it

3 Likes

Bumbity Bump.
I hope Crimson Gladiator’s elite pvp enchant will (not?) be a red glow :smiley:
With that being said, seeing how most new illusions just cover the weapon
without a glow effect, I wouldn’t keep my expectations particularly high.

2 Likes

They already gave it back and extended the grace back to even season 14. It’s gone. Everyone had their chance to earn it and if you did, you got it. If you didn’t, you did not.

2 Likes

Bump again!

2 Likes

keep at it bois, bump

3 Likes

Bump, bump, bumpity, bump :slight_smile:
(also – there were recently related threats on the Arena forums! keep it up)

3 Likes

We shall never give up! Keep bumping!

3 Likes

Bumping this. I still have the enchant on a weapon that I earned in MoP but the illusion is not available and putting in a ticket results in it was only for people that earned it, which I did and have proof of.

5 Likes

Bumping for my enchant plz ty

4 Likes

Bumping for my enchant please and thank you blizzard. Crazy!

1 Like

I didn’t earn any of those but I think it is really weird those aren’t account wide yet everything from WoD+ is? I’d love to hear a reason for that, just seems silly. If these people earned the enchant, they should be able to use it on any character they want but regardless it doesn’t make sense that WoD+ is account wide and MoP is not for elite enchants.

2 Likes

Why cant we get this fixed. I have the enchant on multiple weapons in the game, but cant get the illusion? I earned the enchant, why is that not good enough to allow me to use the illusion.

1 Like

Was looking to come back to the game and try the new expansion, but this issue in itself is reason enough that I wont buy new expansion.

1 Like