Bloodsail Buccaneers -dead

Are they planning on helping server pop soon? Combining or giving us the option to transfer? Tired of getting my characters to max level to NOT have anyone to endgame with… too many characters to transfer…

2 Likes

I wish they would. I’ve seen maybe 30 LFG pop ups in an hour at 9 pm on a friday night. 1 for Weekly 25 1 for weekly 10 man and 1 for ICC10 man in the last minute or so . The rest is random conversation.

also just went through the many many discords I have access too and counted 49 players ive interacted with on total atm. Our server needs to be ate by a bigger one.

One more and Ill stop and bid yall an awesome evening I see 33 players in dalrend through a /who dal command

I see old forums from months ago about the SAME thing and they refuse to acknowledge the forum… Just missed out on raiders 25m ICC probably the only one going this week…

Please this. I hope we dont get left out in the merge since its an rp realm.

The game died when they simultaneously released SOD and gave a rushed release of ICC World Buff.

I haven’t really played since SoD came out. Raid logged some with my guild and then took some time off before Cata.

1 Like

BSB is definitely dead, but let’s wait and see what things look like on Cata launch. we’re 5 months in on ICC on top of SoD’s release so it makes sense that a lot of people are just doing other things waiting for the next thing. Pretty much my whole guild is just raid logging ever Tuesday and Monday at this point and I can’t imagine we’re the only ones

3 Likes

Yeah that is kinda exactly the point. I want to do voa on my alts on my lunch break lol.

My point is, if they’re merged now and then suddenly there’s a huge influx of returning players from both servers when Cata starts, what happens then? I’d rather not deal with a megaserver. Especially one that has a sudden huge wave of non-rpers

1 Like

Won’t happen blizzard would rather you pay for a sever transfer or level a toon in another sever.

If they do free sever transfer many people will just not buy the sever transfer.

1 Like

Have you not been paying attention?

Look blizzard wants to make money and they have all the calculation done already. They have predicted of they allow free transfer or sever merge how much money they lose by not selling sever transfer or how many players will buy sever transfer and how many will quit. And they came to the answer that making people pay for several transfers is most profitable so they aren’t doing a thing about it

Yeah, you haven’t been paying attention.

I have an alt on Pagle now, basically left 6k GS characters to die after not getting into a 25m ICC last night. Not wasting my time signing up for discord ect to get removed at the last minute for lesser characters and lose out on all my marks for the week.

SoD alone did it. The ICC buff didn’t bring enough people back from that stupid gimmick project.

1 Like

You honestly believe if it weren’t for SoD people would still be playing ICC now over 5 months in? Lol

1 Like

Pagle is running raids around the clock, just log in and watch chat. It’s the complete opposite of bloodsail lol

The last voa i joined on bb (first in months) couldnt get enough players to start before i had to drop group lol. This was a couple hours after reset on tuesday.

Probably not by this time, but it’s no coincidence that WotLK was very active and went (largely) silent the instant SoD launched.