Bloodfang 8 set proc

Seems to be 1 to 2 percent chance on hit?

Does anyone remember what if that is how it was back in vanilla? Seems low.

You have 8 set already? Are you the only rogue?

1 Like

Nah. Hes just on the Loot Council.

20 Likes

Lol im the GM and a part of Loot Council and I’m only at 4/8. I spread the wealth to my fellow rogues. I don’t even have nef head or dft yet.

2 Likes

and you’re supposed to 3 weeks into release?

No… but this guy appears to. Surely hes not the only rogue in his raid. Not sure why a raid would gear up only one rogue.

You should see the ppm with 8/8 T2 for hunters… complete garbage, Hunters get T1 then T3.

Sweet.

Look at his guild, they cleared on the first day and got really lucky on rogue loot, jesus their DPS is ridiculous. If you look over their parses you can see that they actually know their stuff, this guy is consistently at the top of the charts too.

Most of their guild is very well geared, it’s not just him.

Ooh BF rogue… let us mortals know what it’s like.

Just type what you really meant to say…

“/flex”

Congrats

I’m just making forum meme jokes.

T2 is really nice for PVP tho, and this is why we get it =), and a few pcs are really damn good too.

That’s actually funny.

But no, you probably would want to pick a rogue to funnel 8/8 to. Our guild did, but it wasn’t someone on the loot council.

If 8 piece is good you always want to funnel to one person and then the next. It’s very obviously the best thing for the raid.

It just really sucks if you’re the last one.

2 Likes

T2 isn’t bad for one hunter to have IF your raid has 5+ hunters on average.

It doesn’t just benifit the hunter wearing it. +450RAP to 5 hunters is worth a debuff slot in most cases. But it’s not worth having 5 hunters have the T2 8/8. One of them should have T2 the rest T1.

Loot council is the ultimate loot scam . I’m surprised people sucked into it. DKP is far superior

Sure it is for the same reason you’d have multiple nightfalls; more uptime.

Yeah but why bring more than 3 hunters max? Even three is pushing it.

2 Likes

That’s actually a math problem based on proc rate and uptime. I sincerely doubt that a single hunter wearing it has enough uptime. You probably actually would do better with all 5 wearing it vs 1 t2 4 t1.

True. I’m more just referring to multiple hunters with 8/8 t2.

No it’s best to be last one, because you are getting all the offset power pieces.

T2, at least for casters is trashed by ZG crafted blues in April lol.