Blood sucking vampires

It boogles the mind. Who thought vampires were a good idea anyways.

I like them. Revendreth is probably the most well done zone in this expansion.

It of course was a nightmare to navigate w/o flying first time around.

Only wish we got a life drain ability rather than a variant on blink or shadowstep.

16 Likes

7 Likes

Probably the same guy who thought of rotting zombies. He’s a real menace to society with these ideas.

5 Likes

Revendreth is easily one of the best zones they’ve ever made.

11 Likes

Not rotting!

Not talking about revendreth those guys are alright.

2 Likes

If googles go over the eyes where do boogles go?

You mean the vampire blood elves? Yeah, kinda silly, but I sure want to play one.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Sire Denathrious, Castle Nathria, and Revendreth are the best parts of Shadowlands expansion.

Sire is IMO the best boss fight of the expansion so far by a big margin.

Sire D, is a more compelling villain than J-dawg, and would have saved this expansion had he remained so, from a story POV.

Vampires in general have been done dirty in Warcraft forever. Never properly done and never fully fleshed out for reasons beyond my understanding since there is so much material to pull from.

This was the first and only real attempt at 'em and it was the best development of the expansion.

They still didn’t tug on loose threads that could’ve gained SO MUCH players favor, like brining the San’layn into the fold, and also allowing Blood Elves to customize for the San’layn look too. They could’ve gone even further a make some flavor interaction between Venthyrs and Worgen players.

Missed opportunities should be the motto of this company.

2 Likes

Truth Be Told, I envy their endless assortment of free time.
As well as what very little effort they require to stay physically fit.

If I’ve had that kind of free time in reality, I would perhaps attempt to read every book in my library seven times over.

Bram Stoker, Anne Rice, Stephanie Meyer, and a conveyer belt of fan-fiction writers following them who have taken romanticizing monsters to further unhealthy levels.

Agreed. If I was :crown: and could make one covenant playable, it would be the Venthyr. Refinement, elegance and they’re snappy dressers.

1 Like

I wish San’layn were an AR for the Horde… So close.

I really like how the initial impression of Revendreth is that of evil vampires, but once you get past the haughtiness and pomposity there’s real decency and moral clarity among them. The main characters exhibit a real dedication to rehabilitating the souls in their charge.

Twilight jokes aside. Vampires are the only undead variant known to build up muscle. To me they are just as scary as Omni-Man.

Vampires had a huge buff to both their strength and intelligence compared to the past counter, from a pragmatic point of view, I find something to be more unpredictable to be most terrifying.

Well ya see OP, to understand why vampires we must go back to when vampires truly first entered the public consciousness, ya see it all began with a man named Bram Stoker . . .

1 Like

Team Edward stand up.

The OG vampires were crazed Eastern European Kleptocrats.

Compared to their modern counter parts. I am quite Aware of thing, it was not twilight who started humanizing the but Marvel’s Blade Comics.

I have read every book in my library seven times over, or more. but then I read very fast and am semi-retired.

And what’s this about vampires anyway?

Semper Fi! :us:

1 Like