Blood spec bonuses

For this specialization, in Season 4, I would like the bonuses (updated) from:

Para esta especialización, en la temporada 4, me gustarían las bonificaciones (actualizadas) de:

Para esta especialização na Série 4, quero os bônus (atualizados) da:

• Season 1 / Temporada 1 / Série 1
  • Season 2 / Temporada 2 / Série 2
  • Season 3 / Temporada 3 / Série 3
0 voters
4 Likes

I’m not understanding the S3 tierset votes, to be honest. S2 has the most control over survivability and doesn’t have a degenerate means for getting/extending the buff like S3 does.

13 Likes

Ppl want S3 Tier set appearance with S3 Set bonus are yall fr? LOL

6 Likes

If these forums are now multiple languages in one, which is not really how chat forums work, at least do all the languages and not just what you learned in grade 4 Spanish. Virtue Signal fail.

3 Likes

delete. buggy forums are buggy.

Having s2 tier set felt so damn gooood vb with umbilicus gave us absorbs that were life savers and its something bdk needs in higher keys to survive

6 Likes

Most players don’t have valuable opinions, they aren’t doing high keys- they’re getting carried by the few good players. That’s why these open votes work against good players. See: Grimrail Depot.

7 Likes

Most payers aren’t doing high keys- they’re getting carried by the few good players. That’s why these open votes work against good players. See: Grimrail Depot.

How bout we list what the bonuses actually were instead of just saying Season 1,2,3?

31 Likes

None of these set bonuses are really that interesting…

3 Likes

Can we have a fourth option to vote for anything new? I would rather chance it for a 4th set bonus and hope there is something interesting instead of being forced to replay any of the three prior tier sets.

5 Likes

S2 wins my vote, was the most fun.

3 Likes

Here are all the DF tier set bonuses for BDK:

Season 1
2 pc - When a Bone Shield charge is consumed, you have a 20% chance to generate 1 rune.

4pc - After 10 Bone Shield charges are consumed, gain 10% damage and haste for 10 seconds

Season 2
2pc - Heart Strike and Blood Boil deal 20% increased damage and have a 10% chance to grant Vampiric Blood for 5 seconds

4pc - when you would gain Vampiric Blood, you are infused with Vampiric Strength, granting you 10% strength for 5 seconds. Your Blood Boil and Heart Strike extend the duration of Vampiric Strength by 0.5 seconds

Season 3
2pc - Consuming Runic Power has a 1% chance to grant you Ashen Decay (buff). When you have Ashen Decay, your next Heart Strike will apply Ashen Decay (debuff) to all targets it hits, causing you to deal 20% increased damage and reducing damage to you by 10% for 8 seconds

4pc - Every tick of Abomination Limb and the detonation of Soul Reaper on targets below 35% health applies Ashen Decay to your target(s). Casts of Heart Strike and Blood Boil extend the duration of Ashen Decay on targets they hit by 1 second.

21 Likes

I prefer the T3 set bonuses over T2 because it doesn’t force me to use vamp blood as an offensive cooldown. i prefer to be able to use it as a defensive cooldown. The T3 bonuses don’t require you to lose a defensive to get. T2 giving you random vamp blood is relatively useless, as you never know when you’ll get it. With T3 reduced damage taken, you can at least control it some.

Basicaly T2 gives you zero control over survivability, and you lose survivability. I in turn can’t understand the people who voted for T2.

8 Likes

Can you explain this? How is having your defensive tied to your damage bonus not degenerate, also it extends in the EXACT same way. Passive DR + damage bonus >>> active use of defense to gain offensive power. Every single day.

Not to mention this tier set fully enabled the execute builds with Soul Reaper. S2 tier was shallow and not fun to play around. It arguably has the LEAST control over survivability because it all relies on rng procs of vamp blood. That set is exactly what you say you don’t like, its rng and degenerate gameplay.

4 Likes

Completely agree with you.

S2 made me feel much more tankier. The proc happened often and having that extra hp pool makes dk tanking much smoother. S3 is still mostly proc but isn’t as useful into big pulls. Abom limb pulls were great and I would feel super safe every 2min because if it. But with S2 I felt safe EVERY pull, frequent procs plus big cdr on vamp makes its uptime huge.

You are looking at it wrong, you don’t lose a defensive rather you get bonus damage when you use your defensive. The bonus str also increases your parry so it even more effective as a defensive.

No one is forcing you to use vamp as an offensive, that was your decision because it’s in the players control when to use it and what they want to use it for.

1 Like

If S2 made u “feel” tankier it wasd strictly placebo. Getting a random vamp blood proc doesn’t really increase tankiness. Having a 10% dr 70-80% of the time actually makes u tankier and also is a damage increase. If you want to play season 2 tier set bonus because you are sick of season 3s that is fine but to say you felt tankier with is insane.

4 Likes

Very cooked take. Vamp Blood RNG isnt having control over survivability. There’s nothing degenerate about the current tier set as it doesnt add any decision making in the rotation but increases BDK execute by a significant margin. Grimrail depot vote energy right here

5 Likes

so i have to get my say in on this but going S2 is stupid you get no benefit other then a slim chance at a proc on vamp blood big whoop the S3 one is a 10% dr a 20% damage boost and is also up 80% of the time in a key with decent enough play your going to get almost no uptime off the slim chance of the proc on the S2 tier set anyone who voted for that set is trolling dks and will basically ruin any chance of seeing them as a tank in M+ above maybe 18 yall do as you want but if this goes through i will be benching my DK this season

3 Likes