Blood Elves need San'layn options!

How cool would it be to have a Blood Elf San’layn customization option? Glowing red eyes, deathly pale skin tone, and actual white hair (not the really light blonde one they have now).

Plus, they are already members of the Horde as of BFA. Practically the entire Alliance war campaign has you chasing them around.

So not only would it be totally badass, but it’s also completely lore friendly too!

Edit: They could look something like this:

https://i.imgur.com/jrVuRbdl.jpg

23 Likes

I just want the white hair for my Belf DH. Though I am not opposed to full on San’layn customization.

2 Likes

War campaign involves San’layn? Where/when the only people that match pale skin and red eyes are the dark rangers.

San’layn blood dk please

5 Likes

A San’layn was in the Horde and caused a Gnome to die a horrible and hilarious death in one of the cutscenes.

2 Likes

The part of the Alliance campaign starting in Vol’dun and ending with the chain “Blood in the Water.”

They’d make more sense as their own race, or a subrace with unique racials. But that white skin and red eyes I’ve wanted for forever. I’d like red eyes for DKs too.
I’m gonna copy a well known enthusiast of san’layn, it’d be cool if they got bat-like ears instead of normal ones, or at least the option.

fallyn you have good ideas that i like sorry i steal so much xoxo

4 Likes

Dark Rangers are probably the best they could do.

I found it:

:rofl:

11 Likes

Thank you, I must have glossed over it. Was it early on or in the later parts?

Not sure. The War Campaign is a mess lol. I don’t blame you.

1 Like

That video makes me want a Blood Mage class.

4 Likes

It would be nice to get some undead skin and eyes on em.

As far as Blood elves go, this is the only thing that would keep me excited.

3 Likes

Male San’layn use the NE model

Could be a spec for a necromancer class that a lot of people want.
People always talk about the class but never the specs it has. Could have something like Blood Mage, Reanimator, and Plaguebringer.

5 Likes

I’d really like to see new Allied Races like Alliance Night Fae, Horde San’Layn, but hey. The Horde have the undead monopoly going on, they can keep the Vamp one too.

Dark Rangers are like the Alliance Wardens. The Wardens are a Night Elf faction but in Legion went neutral for obvious reasons but their a class that only belongs to one type of Elf and they’re all female. Just like the almost 99% of the Dark Rangers minus them as a faction going neutral for just one expansion. Would be cool to see a counterpart class for Dark Rangers as Wardens. Same stuff, but different flavor.

Also things like San’Layn are like the Alliance’s High Elves. A type of Elf on the faction that is there, but just doesn’t have the current lore to provide enough of the population to make them, as Ion puts it.

We all know that Void Elves exist just so the Horde are allowed to have an Elf without outrage.

One faction can’t get an elf without the other getting an elf.

1 Like

Afterwards we took our vengeance against the San’layn so they are now resting comfortably in a small home for retired vampires in Bolivia learning to knit and watching reruns of “The Facts of Life”.

:cookie:

4 Likes

Didn’t we kill the last of them during our war campaign?

I would use the red eyes for my dark ranger.

3 Likes

only some do. others use belf.

1 Like