Blood elf vs Night elf

I like night elves more. I’m a sucker for the exotic, and night elves are just that. Blood Elves remind me of your typical Victoria’s Secret model, and I’ve never been one typically infatuated with celebrities. Night elves with their various skin hues, tall postures, more toned / athletic builds and majestic otherworldly nature to them makes them the winner in my eyes.

5 Likes

That girl is so pretty.

Idc what ppl say I love the female night elf dance.

2 Likes

I prefer Night Elves because the male Blood Elf animations makes me wanna rip my eyes out followed by puking everywhere. It’s awful.

Now, male night elves combat animations aren’t the most incredible things either, but I think having awful melee combat animations beats having awful everything else. Also, I think blood elf faces look odd.

I might also add that I am giga disappointed that the male Drachyr* is going to be yet another reskin of blood elf instead of a glorious Night Elf.

3 Likes

Who said I was referring to the females?

Napoleon will always reign over those simple Billy Jean moves.

1 Like

I should have specified

Males and females

belf fems are superior to nelf fems

1 Like

Yikes.

I usually wore masks to hide the face and I like some meat bc it’s sexier.

Imagine going through life thinking this is true.

4 Likes

As I said, it’s silly bc beauty is subjective. But they got a little snarky so I’ll get snarky with my personal truth xD

I prefer belf over nelf, tho i do think female nelfs are pretty. There males on the other hand need help.

1 Like

I wish Night Elves weren’t so tall. Like we are the same race seperated by a few thousand years, why are you a foot taller? That’s just weird. Be normal elf height like us.

1 Like

You misspelled Void Elf.

In any case, Void Elves and Night Elves are better than Blood Elves.

2 Likes

Female Draenei > Female nelf/belf

1 Like

Female Night Elf > Male Blood Elf > Female Blood Elf > Male Night Elf

1 Like

I am not an elf fan. I am not into beauty for playable races in games. I prefer a more monstrous look or one that is heroic looking or well-muscled. I can’t picture elves as anything other than fragile no matter the lore. No race can be perfect, not even elves, so they give up the heroic, well-muscled appearance for a more fragile yet agile one. Nothing wrong with that it just isn’t my style.

Now as far as WoW elves go I like the glowing hair of the VE’s, the female NE’s body shape, the female NB in-game appearance (not the playable version and most definitely not the husk of a humanoid they call male NB), and the male BE’s emotes.

I can’t stand male NE’s with the exception of Illidan, but I think that is because when I use to play back pre-2012 I’d PvP a lot and all I would here are NE males death screams. Man that got annoying. To this day I can hear them if I just look at them, lol. True story.

To each their own.

2 Likes

Never was a fan of female Blood Elves, but male Blood Elves are FAH-byoo-lus!

Do love female Night Elves though. I have a level 60 female Night Elf Resto Druid.

1 Like

The Night Elves face diversity was ruined in WoD and they all have annoying bug eyes now.

So, neither.

1 Like

Does this involve a kiddie pool full of jello

asking for a friend

1 Like

Nelves > Belfs.

Better aesthetic. Better music. Better hair. And they can be Druids.

1 Like

Tall muscle bears who can take on the entire Horde army with their civilians and kill 8 Horde soldiers for every night elf combatant they drag down vs teeny tiny bubble dwellers who crumble without magic.

Don’t get me wrong; I love blood elves. Night elves are just better.

3 Likes