Blood Elf & Void Elf shaman

No.

Elements does not like void because it enslaved them.

Blood elves are arcane masters, not natural elemental communicationalists.

1 Like

We just need individual/ Hero just like the Draenei had Nobundo ā€¦ Who can show the way ā€¦

Void used to be considered an element in the classic shaman lore. Why not.

As I would for NB shaman, I would gladly just pretend to be a war-mage.

2 Likes

I like more the idea for more class/ combos than adding new races . I mean we have so many at moment and they need more love .

Night Elf WARLOCKS BABY.

1 Like

I think people make the case for night elf shamans cause malfurion did a bit of dabbling with the elements in darkshore and with raganros

1 Like

Night elf shaman will be a great thing too :purple_heart:

1 Like

Oh look another post with an elf asking for more.

Give them an inch they take a mile.

1 Like

ā€œ You give a poor man a fish and you feed him for a day. You teach him to fish and you give him an occupation that will feed him for a lifetimeā€

2 Likes

A more compelling entry into the game is Troll Demon Hunters.

Elves are mutant trolls
Trolls are clearly sensitive to magic and quite often dabble in darker arts.
Why canā€™t they mutate like elf demon hunters have?

We could even get a cool lore explanation thatā€™s separate from the usual illidari line. Maybe they mutated from consuming/worshipping a demon pretending to be a loa or maybe bwomsandiā€™s power turns them or something along those lines.

Void elf shaman would be awesome. I was very happy when Blizz announced working towards unlocking all race/class combos. I am looking forward to race changing my pally to a night elf and shaman to a void elf.

2 Likes

Void Elves have no business being shamans.

Blood Elvesā€™ only reason to be shamans would be elves trying to learn new ways they might be able to heal the ghostlands and the dead scar from the damage caused by the scourge.

Void elves could enslave shamans or make a deal with them ā€¦ if they work for the ā€œgreater goodā€ā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not a shaman though. Thatā€™s a warlock.

Really ? And how works this with Goblin than?

Consentā€¦

1 Like

Sinā€™dorei & Renā€™dorei wake up!

Draenei are kinda like this as well; IIRC theyā€™re a bit more pragmatic and logical about it rather than dancing around fires spouting random words in Kalimag.

I agree. But the elves are interested in magical powers and go really deep .

1 Like

Can I get purple lightning and a spooky corrupted healing totem, please? :pleading_face:
https://classic.wowhead.com/spell=23422/corrupted-healing-stream-totem

2 Likes