Blood Elf / Void Elf Death Knight Red Eyes

Hello there, I am requesting that the Blood Elf death knights be allowed access to the new options that have been given to the regular Blood Elf population that allows them to be Dark Rangers. There are a few reasons why I believe this should be the case. I will go over two.

One: Night Elves get the Night Warrior eye coloration, and I believe it is a little unfair that the Blood Elves do not get access to the Red Eyes in the same situation. Granted, I am aware that the Night Warrior eyes were hotfixed in after the eyes were given, and would like to request that Blood Elves/Void Elves be given the same treatment.

Two: There is a Dark Ranger Death Knight NPC already by the name of Lady Alistra. She has the Red Eyes already.

That is the character in question. So lore wise, Dark Rangers becoming Death Knights is already established. Also, I think it would be neat if certain races like Night Elves, Blood Elves and Void Elves had access to the options that the rest of the player base is.

If you think its a neat idea, toss your support here or in the original thread.

Thank you for your time.

20 Likes

I advocate for this too.

3 Likes

I will be honest, this sounded so obvious that I am completely unsure why they didn’t make it so, we know that it isn’t an engine limitation since, you know, Night Warrior eyes on Night Elf DKs.

5 Likes

I really don’t think it should be limited to elves.

4 Likes

Blood DKs should have red eyes. Frost DKs blue eyes. Unholy DKs green eyes.

3 Likes

I do not know why death knights didn’t get the eyes and why Forsaken got nothing special from a Forsaken quest. :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

No give it to all death knights or none of them. I want my green eyes so I can look like an eredar and red whenever I feel like it

It’s blizzard we also know that they used Draenei death knights npcs as enemies in broken shore using eredar skin tones with green eyes

I agree red should be added, any spec I think should use whatever color is wanted blue or red

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who’s commented so far. I am really liking the positivity in the forums so far :slight_smile: Hopefully with some extra support we’ll see this thing get added.

1 Like

I like the idea, but I would like for this to be a general option for DKs.

4 Likes

Indeed. And they wonder why we hate all life. :skull:

1 Like

So far the host thread has been seen by a lot of people. :slight_smile: I’m happy to see the growth of it.

They could just let DKs use the Dark Ranger skins. Why must they always add something awesome then put these pointless restrictions in place?

Yeah, in the original thread. There is a big debate about the lore involved in it. Thats pretty much the only reason for the restriction that I can see.

Would love to see not only blood/void elf dks get the dark ranger skins, but night elfs as well.

Thank you for your comment. :smiley: Hopefully more eyes on this can help spread the word.