Blood Elf new hair colors

Nightborne are only based on the Night Elf model but have entirely different silhouettes and faces. They don’t look like Night Elves at all. So this is not really comparable to this issue. They also have an entirely different theme than Night Elves and I haven’t seen people ask for vines and all the other Night Elf stuff for Nightborne. On top of that Nightborne have been a huge disappointment from the day they were implemented.

Are you really gonna bring up jewelry? Cause most of that jewelry is entirely invisible under most armor and it also wasn’t highly requested.

We have asked for Blood Elf customizations without mentioning Void Elves for a long time. There have been many threads about it. It’s obvious Void Elves are gonna get mentioned at the moment since they got a small customization pass when Blizzard said they were focusing on the core races (skin tones, eyes - remember?) and now they’re getting another one. Of course it’s gonna get mentioned for a while.

2 Likes

I don’t know how I’d feel about a blood elf with green hair…

1 Like

side note checked the ptr NB imma have to make a NB mage or something im happy with
the blue skin and purple hair and the new layered hairdo is so cute aaaaaa ooo and the vogue hair do for LFD AAAAAA im so excited i wish velfs got that crazy teal blue the NB got id like that alot tbh im very excited for 9.1.5

1 Like

Kind of off topic. But yeah, I’m excited I’ll be able to take the hood down.

sorry for going off topic but apperantly they giving us tmogs yusssssss my NBBB weaponssss

Op, after this debacle EVERY race deserves access to EVERY color simply because it´s ridiculous to continue to limit the access to colors if these aren´t representative of visual aesthetical identity, period.

Not only the Belves deserve to get Velf based colored hair, ALL the races deserve access to ALL the possible color combinations if only as a gesture of fairness and accesibility, no more and no less.

That your side as asked too… remember the 300+ upvotes on Lore´s thread in which he especifically as for ALL the stuff the Blood elves got back in January?

Cause I remember.

Same issue here, I´ve seen Helfers asking for the golden eyes using Arathor as an excuse. I see the same Helfers making a 180º and asking for the green eyes cause suddenly the warlock class seem like this iconic paradigm for the Velf race.

Lore´s Helfer thread, nuff said.

I´m sure you don´t want to bring them to this conversation, cause they actually serve as a reason to disqualify your arguments even more.

Not only did the Nightborne launched with less customization options and a much worse playable model… if their existence is relevant to disqualify the quality of the Belf customization pass, then the Nelf race has to qualify too on the Velf side of the scale. And oh boy, that´s gonna be a problem for your “we´have had it worse” arguments, people.

Frankly, you and your buddies -who supposedly aren´t “anti-customizations” and are “pro-everything”- shouldn´t even be posting here to say anything different from “yes, take my support”.

Cause your posts have effectively contributed nothing to any pro-customization cause and have served only to bring toxicity to the table, period (ergo, don´t complain over being the “victims of harrasement” when you guys literally go to other´s peoples thread to harras them for the lols too. Exercise some modicum of self awareness and coherence for ONCE in your lives.

2 Likes

Bump, thank you all for the support