Blood elf druid

Can we also get void elf druid? TBH I wish blizz would let all races be all classes and be done with it. Screw “But muh lore!” arguments. Lore is already a joke at this point, so lets have some more game play options.

12 Likes

Druids are ugly no offense and they smell bad and rarely take baths or showers… Since their always in animal form majority of time… Also fashion sense is horrible.

2 Likes

Uh… I dunno about night elf paladins but we’ll give you either night elf warlocks, Human shamans or gnome druids.

1 Like

“I want a pretty Horde druid even though it’s not supported by lore and only one spec doesn’t require me to be in a shapeshifted form”

We have enough druid races, give the Horde any more and Alliance tears will flood the board.

5 Likes

Imagining a Druid blood elf made me think of a skinny man with blonde dreadlocks talking about the newest vegan substitute

3 Likes

Grimtotem need to just rejoin the Tauren. Then we could get warlock cows! Not make them an allied race just normal cow options.

1 Like

Only if worgen get paladins, monks and shaman.

That or the tauren join the Alliance

1 Like

Grimtotem have never been warlocks. The only tauren warlocks are the Feltotem, and they’ve all been wiped out by now.

Stop asking for our races.

3 Likes

Nah, you guys are pushing them away constantly in another thread/various other threads, plus I’m pretty sure quite a few people would rather defect from the Horde because of Sylvie Windrunna

If we can become Druids, I would more than happily let night elves be Paladins.

Now we only need to learn shamanism and we got all the classes mastered. World domination will be ours! Ahem I mean it would greatly benefit the cause of starting an elven only faction. I mean yeah it would be fantastic. Cookie :cookie: ? I mean ahem thats not my line either. Fire in eyes intensifies Cuddles?

2 Likes

Personally I’ll maintain hope for playable High Elves who can be Shamans and Druids. Makes more sense for them considering they’re far more nature-y than Blood Elves these days.

1 Like

They use dark magic. Twilight/void. So thats close enough. The original warlocks were just shaman which the grimtotem practice already. Lorewise warlocks are just normal casters that empower their spells with souls/life(blood)/felmagic anyways. Could easily just say due to desperation after the events of Cata the Grimtotem turned to demonic magics to supplement their dwindling forces.

1 Like

Panda druid first

1 Like

Cataclysm was 8 years ago. If they really needed to turn to the fel, we would’ve seen Grimtotem warlocks by now, but the ones in-game seem to almost entirely be warriors and shaman, indicating that they’re doing just fine on their own.

1 Like

No. Moose form best form.

3 Likes

Yes more druids. If void elves could be druids I might be doing a race change if they had voidy mananimal forms. Could you imagine voidy laser chicken??

2 Likes

Horde already have more druids than alliance…

Horde:
Tauren
Trolls
HM Tauren
Zandalari

Alliance:
Nelfs
Worgen
KT’s

So no…alliance need more druids

8 Likes

So what you’re saying is Alliance needs Wildhammer Dwarves which could be Druids. I agree.

6 Likes

You know, I like how you think.

WILDHAMMER.

…Honestly, if we get Wildhammer, I won’t even care what other races get, because I’ll be changing all my toons to Wildhammer (except for the ones who are already other flavors of dwarf), so what will it even matter?

3 Likes

Dwarves are simply amazing.

2 Likes