Blood elf druid

we need more horde elf druid

blood elf and nightborne druids

52 Likes

Just gonna leave this here.

(not my art, credit is in the art itself)

66 Likes

awesome druid form for blood elvens

2 Likes

yes

7 Likes

I was going to say no and then the second post was a picture of a cool looking possible belf cat form
 Now I’m just gonna say maybe we should?

19 Likes

we also get night elf paladin too we have in paladin class hall. night elf could get title moon knights

8 Likes

I’m good with all of these suggestions! Yes Blizz please do it!

8 Likes

As a lore nerd!.. I honestly don’t care anymore. After Tauren paladins I throw up my hands and say “whatever.” Let’s make gnome shaman at this point, who cares!

27 Likes

I won’t go that far Balanor lore doesn’t support that through with the Jaina Proudmoore people I been wonder if they are able to be shamans. the thing with moon knight it reasonable for Night elf to called on elune grant them ability to be paladin of Elune

2 Likes

Tauren paladins are just sun druids. It would be cool if they had different spell animations but blizzard doesn’t want to do that. (They hate greenfire on warlocks because they have to do twice the work for animation upgrades).

Bloodelves have already shown that they can force nature to do what they want so having them become druids wouldn’t be that big of a deal. They already have Botanists that can control plants.

Moon based paladins would be cool. I wish blizzard would create different spell effects based on race. Bloodknights would have a redish tent to their holy spells. Sunwalkers a burning flame style. Draenei would have a purple or pure white animations. Humans more of a blue/silver. Dwarves an Earthy look ect
 ect

11 Likes

plus blood elf used be part of highborne elf this wouldn’t outside possible of lore for them be able to become druid as same is true for the Nightborne. the night elven and blood elven share a common heritage

2 Likes

If blood elves could be druid everyone would be a blood elf
 rip tauren

6 Likes
4 Likes

Horde already have more druid options than ally 
 needs to balance out first.

11 Likes

Its not as though there isn’t Lore to support it. Even recent lore. It’d probably end up as something akin to Blood Knights where the Blood Elves take on the mechanics of a class, but lorewise develop something of their own.

I could see Blood Elven Druids being part of the Magistry tasked with cleansing Quel’Thalas of Undeath, Blight, and Fel Corruption. Various forms such as feline would be the product of modified Self-Targeting Polymorph Spells, and are employed by these Greenkeepers for self-defense and stealthy movement within Eversong Woods and the Ghostlands.

11 Likes

If gnome shamans aren’t supported by the lore then how are belf druids supported by the lore?

4 Likes

I want my Tauren warlocks!!!

2 Likes

NOPE BAD IDEA!!! Why would you want to ruin our beauty!!! We are Azeroths hottest race !!! We won the Azeroth Beauty awards for last 15 years!!!

DELETE THIS TOPIC DELETE IT!!!

2 Likes

We need tauren warlocks and night elf paladins 100%

2 Likes

Why can’t blood elves be druids? i can see it now
Scrunchy druid of the hair.

2 Likes