Blood Elf Customization Thread (Glory of the Sin'dorei)

I also wanted to show this off!

I would never expect it to be but this would be entertaining.

By Somand

8 Likes

It was their alt, and that’s the name they’re using I’m the Discord. I immediately left because of that.

1 Like

The person in charge of that discord isn’t Hypheria.

And tbh I feel like you can bring it up w them or the people involved, but accusing other people and bringing it here is kinda annoying considering what you defended recently (until you publicly got called out about defending) in the LGBT server you run that I had to make a separate one over, which apparently funny enough people have told me pattern wise reminds them of a similar situation in the wyrmrest discord.

In any case I think stuff of that nature is better left off the forums, and definitely not accusing different people of being others.

I’m going to echo what Kyuu said.

5 Likes

I would LOVE to have lynxes as mounts.

9 Likes

I am not Hypheria, and I’m the one running the Blood Elf discord. There is a big difference.

4 Likes

I do see several of these things on the main post already but I’ll wiggle in what I can when I get some time to update the main post. Should be this weekend hopefully.

Always glad to see an old Blood Elf’s list of desires! Wonderful things that any belf would be proud of.

You’re not alone!

Lynx’s are wonderful and so iconic to the Blood Elven Lands!

(Oops accidentally posted on Fenelon here. For anyone who doesn’t know I am also Fenelon of the Void Elf Thread and while I’m here Coaxial of the Mechagnome Thread.)

4 Likes

I see what you did there :rofl:

2 Likes

I literally considered just using Fenelon for this… I used to bounce around depending on the thread to match the topic more but more recently I’ve just been using Fenelon.

It just…felt incorrect for the Belf thread not to be run by a Belf.

Kyuu is higher level than Fenelon anyhow so…

4 Likes

I would switch to a BE Toon, but I hate my account being my character, then having skill issues with trust levels.

1 Like

I’m one of the lucky few who have it on all their toons.

One of the betas gave me this power.

1 Like

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t one of the new Blizz employees a while back make a post how they always wanted blood elf druids, back when they made like a hello post to the forums

4 Likes

They did! Linxi or something like that I think it was?

They indicated they were pulling for just that which is awesome!

With blizzards all classes for all races going now I can’t wait to see what the druid forms are like!

2 Likes

Those heritage armor recolors are fire and I want them soooo much. Also, the pants, omg the pants.

7 Likes

Some more pictures here:

Blood Elf shaman clothes by ChikKV

Imgur

Blood Elf totems by unknown

Imgur

Blood Elf druid clothes by Vasilakos

Imgur

Blood Elf druid form by unknown

9 Likes

The body jewelery that got datamined but never made it into the game would be cool.

Also on recolouring. While it would be cool for the main heritage armour I’d argue it’s downright needed for the Blood Knight armour. The blue gems work as an option but it looks a bit too High Elf to me. I think they should have three copies of the set. Keep the default blue one but add a fel green one for the more retro/dark Blood knights and a golden light version for the more pious and reformed type.

This shaman concept is amazing! I love it!

Love the totems too! Though I’d have gone with something more akin to the Blood Crystals you see floating in many areas where the Blood Elves are active. Still these are top notch!

Renditions of Sin’dorei druids are always amazing!

7 Likes

Maybe make a thread?

1 Like

can’t. this one has too much passion (in a good way)

1 Like

You know, looking at the pictures of the druid forms and even on google, I can’t find any moonkin concepts for blood elf.

I wonder if they would get the zandalari looking boomkin form but maybe red and no tusks?

6 Likes