Blood Elf Customization in Shadowlands

Blood elf druids, more customizations will hopefully include more classes.

1 Like

That’d be awesome. :smile_cat: I’d love to have a lynx cat form and a phoenix flight form!

3 Likes

Yay Sethrak!

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted Blood Elf druids, just never thought it could be possible.
Hey…you and Telar look so much alike… :scream_cat:

Oh no, I look like a paladin. Help me. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’d like to see dark (and black) skin tone options given to all races to represent the full spectrum of players who play them.

I’d also like to see undead versions of a few more races to represent all who were present in the city when Arthas returned to Lorderon.

2 Likes

imagine if alliance put as much effort into something thats actually possible!

BEs are getting ethnic customization just like humans. There’s no reason not to do it.

1 Like

Blood Elves are said to look “Regal”, however, most of the Void Elf hairstyles, happen to be MORE regal than the Blood Elves’ styles. Give some of the longer hairstyles from Void Elves (without the tendrils, of course) to the Blood Elves.

2 Likes

Yes, I would main a Sethrak so quick. :frowning:

2 Likes

Same. :snake: :heart:

1 Like

Wait… Do you mean Sethrak possible for Alliance or not possible for Alliance?

Those of us for Sethrak are well aware they’d most likely go Horde. :stuck_out_tongue: We’re more advocating for them to be playable on either faction.

Though seriously they’d bring a lot to the Alliance and there was a little bit leading us that direction… just looks like Blizz scrapped the idea. :frowning:

If you head to our thread about them we often talk of ways they ‘could’ be Alliance. Its just a lot more to talk about than if they went Horde… cause you know. duh. lol

I already have three planned. :stuck_out_tongue: Depending on classes. lol

I’m betting 90% of the races could have some pretty good options for tattoos, each being unique and reflective of their culture.

Humans would have their lion and the Lorderon crest, dwarves would have their Wildhammer markings and some gimmicky ones about beer and ‘mum’, orcs and trolls would have tribals, etc.

I’d have a lot of fun seeing the specific styles of each race, which is a little funny because in real life I have non-existent interest in body art.

2 Likes