Blood elf customisations

Are we going to get more added to bloodelf customisations? They are REALLY lacking right now, to the point that Void elf Men have more options than Bloodelf men do.

3 Likes

I think all races will get more customization in time, however, there’s a lot more races I believe that have a higher priority than blood elves. Just gotta wait and see :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Like who…? Have you seen how limited bloodelf male customisations are? Most of the allied races get more.

1 Like

Dark Iron dwarves, Kul Tirans, Zandalari and Vulperafor allied races. Void elves I would say but we do have quite a bit of variation possible.
As for core, goblins, worgen, night elves, undead and pandaren.

4 Likes

Blood elves are middle of the pack both numbers and quality. Someone did a chart forever ago. We are lacking.

2 Likes

I understand that there’s a lack, but there’s other races that deserve a spruce up as well is all I was trying to get across.

The ones you mention could use help. If this expansion has taught blizzard anything, the Rp factor in cosmetics and such is something people like.

2 Likes

Yeah, for sure. I also added some core races in my edit as well. The night elf updates feel like a bit of a slap in the face.

Night elf female was second for amount and is definitely up there involving quality. Why do you feel they’re a slap in the face?

The amount of options is just really… vines and eye colors. It doesn’t feel like they added much beyond that, and especially males getting full tattoos while females did not.
Edit; scratch that. There’s a bit more than that, but it still feels lacking in some way I can’t put my finger on. Similar to blood elves.

1 Like

Just checked, void elves have almost nothing compared to nightborne. Why didn’t all Legion races get their updates equally?

Well, but overall all races are lacking compared to other games. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

At least vines have cultural value. Not to mention the abundance of new piercings they got. And the scars.

It’s better than some bracelets and necklaces. I dunno, I thought night elf got a lot of good effort out into them. I wish I felt the same way about blood elf to be honest.

Just read your edit, yeah. I dunno, I think nelf is okay. That’s just me though.

1 Like

I really want more hairstyles that don’t have tentacle options. Disabling the tentacles on all except 2 hairs looks goofy to me. Beyond that velves feel like they’re in an “Okay” spot.

Yeah… the current hair styles are really ugly. No offense. Females have at least some nice styles, but male void elves? OOF :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah Blood elves really do feel like they’re not doing the best right now. I went through some customization while reading this thread and I gotta say, it’s weird that tauren feel more customizable than the “same face” Barbie syndrome the blood / void elves have atm.

1 Like

There’s more customizations for Velf’s simply because Blizzard is catering to the playable Helf crowd, just saying.

1 Like

In my opinion that whole race needs a body overhaul. Especially males look really, really… um… how to put it nicely? Just not good. :sweat_smile:
And what’s up with those ugly and in case of males old cranky faces? xD

I mean, I’d say yes but arguably they didn’t give much in the way of looking more “High Elf”. Also, am I the only one who is annoyed the tiara in the hairstyle is 1) not disableable, and 2) doesn’t change the color based on jewelry?

1 Like

Male Belves especially need more. Our customization pass was pretty disappointing, while other core races like humans, orcs, nelves and tauren got so much.

1 Like

Worgen say hello… :slight_smile:
or better… awoooo xD