Blood Elf Celebration Thread

I think this is cool. GIve them, like, Horde logo jewellery, phoenix stuff and whatever else, lmao. I’d give them glowing tattoos that are aligned with their mastery of magics and some Blood Knight tattoos.

It would be amazing, because all of those different walks of life could be represented in heaps of different ways. Yes pls.

Gonna have to disagree with that. I personally think the human and Alliance-esque stuff should be left with Void Elves now.

1 Like

Most of the wowhead posts say all the of the races just have some early stuff added and it’s far from all what each race is getting, some stuff may just have had a few more things ready to patch in or start adding.

That’s fair, was mostly spitballing. There’s plenty of options from the current Horde races (allied and non) to fill it out! Though, it would show that some of their people mixed around a bit (and it’s not like humans don’t have some belf hair, if I remember correctly…)

1 Like

They’re definitely not done yet. This was just the first batch.

They said over 40 customizations were in store.

1 Like

Damn I would love a nice pig pheonix necklace that overlays on the chest with like the blood elf insignia. Like a chest necklace.

2 Likes

I know. I hope they don’t hold back the art department. They really help carry the game!

that was at that moment at blizzcon. they had at least 40 done already

thats how i interpreted it anyway

Nah, the Blood Elves definitely have human hairstyles, you’re right. But they added them before Void Elves existed. I don’t really care that much if they’re given human hairstyles again, but I personally think it should be saved for the Alliance-aligned thalassians.

1 Like

Do you guys know if it’s 40 for each gender? Because if that’s not the case, 3 skin tones for both genders=6 options taken up. Same thing applies for eyes. Hopefully that isn’t the case though. 40 for each gender would be amazing.

Back it up, broski. I’m not a high elf fan.

Better be careful or yall are gonna come off just as touchy as you’re claiming the high elf fans are.

I’m really excited for the new customization! This mage’s skin color will be darker and if the blue eyes make it to live he’ll have those too :smile:

2 Likes

Ocean eyes!

3 Likes

I’m going to say they were spitballing per gender or somewhere around that (like, 30 for both then like 10 options that are gender specific.)

That was also a while ago and I bet their art team has been plugging away like crazy so I’d also expect that number to maybe have grown a bit, we shall see.

Edit For example, just the eye and makeup options for humans in their wowhead post is 37 variations. I can’t believe that’s the ONLY thing they’re getting especially since we know they said at Blizzcon (and kinda showed) that they’d be getting more skin options, too. So I think we can’t really rely on the 40 range anymore, maybe.

Something like that probably. Saw one come over mad that peeps were celebrating that we are another step away from High Elves. The funniest part is that they all pretend to be nice until they don’t get what they want imo.

3 Likes

art team really has been killing it :+1:

3 Likes

Haters gon hate.

The art team is endlessly talented. Every single time a new expansion comes out it takes me so long to reach level cap cause I end up walking around zones finding all the cool little additions they put in and taking hundreds of screenshots just marveling at it all.

The character additions from allied races to these new customizations are just the icing on the cake.

1 Like

This Shadow Priest wish we’d have gotten purple eyes.

3 Likes

Ahhh, cool. Coming to think of it now, I’d actually be down for Blood Elves to get some makeup options too. But the thing I’m most excited for is eyes, beards and hairstyles.

Congratulations! Your new blue eyes will match perfectly with those amazing skin colors ^^ i’m a little jealous u.u

1 Like

When ever the Alliance high elf container breaks people spam flag anything remotely similar to them.