Blood Elf Celebration Thread

It’s a relief to find out we have all the necessary tools to be a citizen of Quel’thalas.

5 Likes

I am missing violet eyes… I would like those.

5 Likes

It looks like there are three identical white one, I’m guessing those are place holder. Watch a recording of the live stream, it looked like there might have been another folder with those.

Why are we flagging positive threads that are excited about new customization?

:salt: or was the OP edited?

8 Likes

I’m so excited. I have been longing for Blue eyes for my Blood Elves since BC; a long-held dream.

Thank you Blizz! :tulip: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Admins, can you please un-flag this celebratory post?)

4 Likes

ill probably RP my blood elf mage as one of the blood elves that returned to help rebuild dalaran like aethas sunreaver

1 Like

They are beyond salt.

9 Likes

It was spam flagged, pay it no mind. It’ll get looked at and reversed.

This is a thread to enjoy the new developments of the game and those looking forward to it :slight_smile:

This is what I love! There’s so much opportunity now! I was really happy with gold eyes but having so much variation allows for so much more attachment to a character and opportunities to help make little stories and backgrounds for ourselves!

Being able to use eye color (and the new skin tones…but here’s hoping for more hair options and farstrider tats, too) to mix it up especially based on class and character history is great! We know there were many that returned or stayed in Quel’thelas so this really let’s us reflect that individuals character’s history.

I’m absolutely amazed and happy with all the new customizations for ALL races as it really helps me get into my characters more!

4 Likes

Just flag them back, these Helfers are in their peak frustration, so they tried to yell as loud as possible before the inevitable blue eyes on Blood Elves happened, thinking the devs even care about their headcanon elf.

Once Blue eyed blood elf is launched, asking High Elf is like asking Greenskin orc for Alliance.

15 Likes

Personally it does sound like they’re intentionally trying to rub it in the faces of high elf fans. Comes off as very “neener neener”. I didn’t flag it though. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

I wouldn’t, there’s no real purpose to it. Abusing the flag system will get you sent on a forum vacation for no real purpose. I know there’s people out there that don’t like these turn of events but it’s in the past now.

Time to look forward to what’s coming!

Text can be tricky like that, it can’t really convey inflections so its up to the reader to give whatever “voice” they think fits it.

They could be being a little mischievous or they could just be very excited, could be read a few different ways.

Going to assume the best though, better to look at things from the brighter side these days.

2 Likes

People are just happy; really happy. I know I am.

I’m not actually thinking of the Alliance at all in my joy over this revelation, I have wanted Blue Eyes for my BEs since 2006. :slightly_smiling_face: :tulip:

7 Likes

It’s also very possible it was reported for spam since there were a bajillion elf threads up all at once.

2 Likes

That’s very true too~

There’s an entire discord server of pro-helfers that come out and mass flag these threads, i have learned recently.

Not sure if that’s the case here, or if people are just tired of seeing the threads in general. Either way, there’s your answer.

3 Likes

I’d like to see some stuff that reflected their place in the Horde. Maybe they could start sharing a few hairstyles with some of the other Horde races?

Men getting some jewellery would be pretty awesome.

Fancy beards like Lor’themar’s would be great.

More long hairstyles and some darker shades of brown and black would be gucci.

1 Like

we have had to listen to your side spam GD for the last 3 years. non stop bashing of blood elves and denial of lore. we have earned a little celebration after enduring that

imagine thinking you are owed a horde race because of a single mage trainer thats been standing around since vanilla

11 Likes

I’d like to see some stuff that reflected their place in the Horde. Maybe they could start sharing a few hairstyles with some of the other Horde races?

Men getting some jewelerry would be pretty awesome.

Could roll that into some of the farstrider type tatts, you’d have the regular stuff then things that are more reminiscent of Horde style ones. Better jewelry options for both genders would be interesting but give them that magical slant that blood elves showcase.

Beards would be amazing and help with male options, but then I’m a fan on any male toon I make having a good looking beard.

Hairstyles could also help show the variety of types of blood elves from mystic to militant, and help showcase their history from the before the third war to current times. More aggressive orc/troll cuts and some other mixes like maybe some from humans or the like to help build it out.

I’d just ignore it, what’s done is done. We all know the story and it was hard to avoid it but now it’s just something to move past as it really isn’t a big deal anymore, you know? Not trying to specifically tell you what to post too much really, just trying to mostly keep this a positive thread for ideas and feedback/enjoyment of what Shadowlands is bringing!

1 Like

Was hoping for some red, orange/ red-orange/ purple/ pink/ fel blue/ and grey colors but at least they added some! Hopefully we got plenty more to come. Was hoping for felbood elf skintones and the tattoos they are supposed to have in lore.

1 Like