Blood Elf Celebration Thread

I wouldn’t be surprised if they cheated us out of cool stuff, seems that Blood elves have been left out before.
As one of their most popular played races it’s a little surprising how well we roll with the punches.

1 Like

It feels like Blood Elves are the only ones in the game that aren’t allowed access to what the npc’s have. I personally think the whole we evolved past blue eyes is a bunch of bs. What is the Sunwell now a combination of Holy and Fel? As long as the Sunwell is half Arcane I think we should have access to blue eyes.

5 Likes

This would be pretty awesome as I’ve stated before… though I’m a bit worried after seeing the jewelry and other options that it won’t be the case. Here’s hoping, I’ve mostly enjoyed what we’ve seen so far!

I need these and the tauren customization already. Need some new awesome options there!

edit

BEARDS! https://twitter.com/MrGMYT/status/1263596167406870529

3 Likes

But how do we know they’re not for npcs only? After seeing the blue eyes on blood elf models in the datamining then being told they’re for npcs only, how do we know any of the options are for players?
I’m so confused.

I imagine most folk are going off two things.

1 Ion said blue eyes didn’t make sense and then we suddenly see multiple new colors including the blue.

and 2 they’re missing the half blind option for those eyes.

I’m not going to say I’m swayed but I’m going to wait till blizz actually says yes or no, or it shows up on the alpha in character creation, before I get toooooo excited.

I’m already too excited.

Well that’s certainly interesting! New beards + we get blue eyes!

4 Likes

Hopefully undead BE customization on the way as well! I think that’s fitting anyways to add that too. Congrats to the BE fans that wanted blue eyes!

4 Likes

I am soo over the moon to get the blue eyes!

I get to apply that (or maybe purple eyes) to Kyuu here and I get to have that SI:7 High Elf I had in mind! I’m exploding with joy!

EDIT: Kyuu is not a High Elf. Hes a Blood Elf. I want the blue for arcane affinity. (purple preferred)

4 Likes

Red eyes and Undead Dark Ranger type customizations and BOOM I’d have everything I wanted. lol

4 Likes

Ahhh yes everything I ever wanted since I was old enough to want anything.

5 Likes

TBH there is a lot of stuff I would love to have (tattoos, braids, undead skins) but in terms of what I feel is feasible, yeh even if it’s just Red Eyes for Blood Elves (and white hair for Void Elves) I would be so happy.

But I really do want that undead elf skin, wouldn’t that be cool like a “Night Warrior” sort of thing?

Actually… wouldn’t it be nice that the Horde version of that quest gave “Dark Ranger” skin tones?

3 Likes

I’ve actually always thought since I did that, that they should have gotten the eyes at least? I don’t know.

2 Likes

Right? Could have been pretty neat since it was the patch that we got Lorash as a newly risen, and could have serve to show how Sylvanas Dark Rangers are a main part of the Horde and whatnot. -And since Velonara chose to remain Horde, continues to be true-

3 Likes

Congrats Blood Elves! You’re getting your blue eyes! I also hope you get the red eyes and dark ranger skin options as well!

9 Likes

I really want some of that purple too.

2 Likes

You never know what can happen! After today… I won’t be shocked by anything Blizzard adds at this point.

4 Likes

Again, thank you Blizz for giving us our blue eyed Blood Elves!!! :heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

Yay! We are getting our gorgeous blue eyes back. :slight_smile:

Anu belore dela’na.

Thank you, Blizzard.

7 Likes

I had almost given up!!! :hugs:

4 Likes

not even i like your message

blood elves joined the horde years ago

get over it

7 Likes