Blonde/brown hair for Void elves?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCDPkGjMBro

21 Likes

No, void elves should not get one of the last things separating them from blood elves just so people can fully live out their high elf fantasies. I’m so tired of this request, and the requests for lore-defying void elf paladins so the Alliance can finally have high/blood elves verbatim.

37 Likes

Note: This is a reply from a European player friend on the High Elf discord server who can’t post in the American forums and requested me to do publish it for him.

What’s wrong with asking for a blonde hair? Blizzard specifically says these are High elven options, so I believe they will complete it someday.

And it’s the other way around. They gave us the mile, now we want the inch.

You should read the definition of “steal” because blizzard owns both Void elves and Blood elves
— Jay

8 Likes

If you want to be a blonde haired blood elven model.

Play Horde.

Just like if I want to play a dwarf, I will play Alliance.

Sorry you don’t get 2 complete racial options within 1 playable race.

33 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/blondebrown-hair-for-void-elves/817552/7

I agree with this though. I believe every race, for sure the majority, has brown/light hair color options, I don’t know why people are mad at Void Elves not being locked down to variations of black and purple.

4 Likes

Some players (myself not included) value the standard elf visual theme remaining distinct to blood elves, or simply the faction divide in general. So this request will naturally be met with resistance. It is also a very long standing debate with much heat on both sides.

Also, there is already a thread for discussing customization options for void elves and blood elves:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/continuation-of-new-customisation-options-for-void-elves-blood-elves-misc-high-elves/593526

10 Likes

I get it but we really should wait for blood elves to get their second theme.
I want blonde, brown, white and black hair as well, but others need a turn at options too.
like the nightborne.

I’ll never get over how absolutely piss-baby people get over freakin’ hair colours.

5 Likes

You dont understand why people don’t want an Alliance race to be able to 100% copy, and be a better version of a Horde race?

16 Likes

Allied races hair is lacking in general on a few races, mostly the first batch from what I’ve seen
the most races that need more hair options and colors off the top of my head are LFD, HMT, and Nightborne.
Void elves should get some new hair options too but they’re hardly the most in need.
(my last post on this thread, there are already two threads up on the topic of elves; lets keep our posts in those shall we?)

Edit: my bad replied to the wrong person.

1 Like

I don’t understand why these people are so angry at hair colors of an online video game, which by the way, are already available on most races of the game anyway.

5 Likes

If void elves get blonde and brown hair colours, they’ll be able to look even more like blood elves. Thus people who oppose void elves being able to look like blood elves (a Horde race) oppose these options.

11 Likes

What I find more baffling are people who can’t roll with what they got in a video game and have to keep asking for so many years.

11 Likes

You are right.

I dont understand why the high elf population is so angry about hair colors of an online video game.

11 Likes

This is something very natural, to be sincere. These people are customers of the game, if they desire the game to be further developed in a certain way, they will systematically voice those desires, specially in a company which declares the importance of feedback as Blizzard.

4 Likes

I am also sincere.

I desire the game to be developed in a certain way also.

11 Likes

I think it’d be different if Horde got the Black Iron Dwarves or Draenei that weren’t with the ones who landed on Azeroth while Alliance got Void Elves. Alliance ended up with one of our races but we didn’t get one of theirs. It’s starting to feel like Blood Elves are becoming the Pandaren 2.0.

2 Likes

I disagree, at least not a perfect copy, maybe have it being blonde but having some of the hair touched by the void, almost like if it was tinted, like that hair from the female pandaren who have some of its strands of hair colored

3 Likes

People who want the hair on void elves, and people who oppose it, are both desiring the game to be developed in the way they’d like.

It’s the same thing, but from opposite sides. Two sides of the same coin as it were. Neither side is wrong. Both are opinions.

People on the side who want the hair tend to have trouble understanding that the people who oppose them have just as valid an opinion as they do.

Keep in mind I say this as someone who does want the hair.

5 Likes

I don’t care if we can’t get normal hair colors. I just want an option for hair without tentacles…I can live with the color…but the tentacles make the hair look so incredibly bad

5 Likes