Blonde or Brunette, what will your Void Elf use?

I don’t care what Wowpedia says. It is clear that Alleria created this order and appointed Umbric as a general. She’s in the Velf cinematics, she’s the one we do the unlock scenario with, she gives us our starting quest, she’s the one who actually SPEAKS on the Void elf introduction. You can’t just ignore these facts for your ulterior motives.

1 Like

well I guess thats that folks!

screw the canon; Ellincia makes the rules now because she just doesnt care.

Hah. You do realize that anyone can go and post on Wowpedia right? I’m talking what’s happening in-game, simple.

She is more like a diplomat, speaking to the Void Elves on behalf of the Alliance, Umbric is the one we see in the field heading off Void Elf operations.

I like how high elfers are in denial that Alleria is not a void elf because it fits their high elf propaganda more.

Incorrect

She is 100% a void elf, albeit by FAR different circumstances.

Regardless, Umbric is their leader as he was before they were even corrupted; Alleria joined the group to help them control their power but she’s not their leader.

This is canon on every wowwiki, wowpedia, and in-game lore text. Not my opinion, but an actual fact in the LITERATURE.

She is a Void elf. It’s not propaganda. And she’s the main leader. Yes, Umbric is the 2nd in command after her and has been appointed by her to take care of outside operations, but she’s the main protagonist for Void elves and their main leader.

He’s been leading them as head researcher for years, I don’t see the problem with him continuing to lead them after the transformation. Even when it mentions both are racial leaders on the Void Elf page it depicts Alleria not in her High Elf appearance, but rather in her Void unleashed form.

This is of course irrelevant, the race page of the creation screen states that we are not the new High/Blood Elf initiates, but rather one of the original party of Magister Umbric’s Telogrus rift expeditionary force.

Creation screen description

Seeking to harness the corruptive magic of the Void, these outcast elves endured an unexpected transformation. They are determined to master their newfound powers and resist the whispers eager to lure them into madness.

I may have worded that wrong but my point being was that there are still people out there who think Alleria is not a void elf.

well she did change in a far different way. She absorbed a defeated Naruu’s power. It’s unclear what her power exactly is, and will probably be a focus in 10.0.

Regardless, the blood elves were instead corrupted by the nexus prince, and did NOT have the training or Locus Walker to help. They were corrupted to a far further extent before being saved, which is why they retained their purple void-like change. It’s almost like their scars from the ordeal.

I just want some more natural hairstyles that aren’t all voidy to go with it. Just a non-void ponytail, a non-void hair over shoulders and back but not covering eyes, maybe something shorter that’s not voidy.

2 Likes

Considering my name, I think I’ll just stick with what I’m using. Still, more choices are great, and myother void elf may switch.

1 Like

tells you how many dwarves I have played I should roll one up…

1 Like

Try rolling Pandaren, Y’mo was fun XD…

I’d like a true black for this character.

1 Like

If they do come. I say I would go with Blonde, Pure White, Red, and of course even Brown. Brings in more Variety to Void Elves you know.

I say all of them.

2 Likes

Still in support of no blondes or brunes on VE

Also let’s get half elves instead!

I think blonde at first. I’ve always wanted a blonde velf priest, but I feel like a traitor to myself because I’m a brunette lol soooo I’ll give her brown hair later on :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Probably blonde mostly.

1 Like