Blizzcon Band?

Hell no I would be hyped. Love their music :slight_smile:

1 Like

that alone would make me buy a physical ticket to see the show!

1 Like

This thread definitely needs more China-based responses.

1 Like

Disturbed and Tool are my current heavy rotation for gameplay. Disturbed has the ultimate tanking anthem in Indestructible and Tool has my favorite Ranged DPS anthem in Vicarious. Nothing like hearing “'Cause I need to watch things die…from a distance” while nuking or pincushioning a mob.

1 Like

Tool is the best, and we got a new album right at classic launch as well (after 14 years).

Fear Innoculum is my official classic leveling album.

1 Like

I heard our favorite rapper cardi b is the blizzcon band

My kids are between the ages of 19 and 13. Very wide variety of music.

2 Likes

That’s part of my Tool mix, I run both a Disturbed personal best-of and a Tool version. If you have Apple Music, look for Tool Essentials - it does a good job of presenting a solid cross-section and it runs for 4 hours.

1 Like

That’s relevant to a great many of my interests!

That’s cool. From a pretty early age I developed a taste for a wide variety of music. I thank my parents and older sister for that. Joining band in middle school furthered it.

Just when I hear “the crap our kids listen to” I presume people are talking about stuff that’s current. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

New Kidz on the Block

And they even have just the right song for the Horde after all that’s happened to them. Or it could be used for Sylvanas. :smiley:

A turtle made it to the water?

1 Like

https://youtu.be/jofNR_WkoCE
,Ylvis, what does a fox say, obviously

They should get Iced Earth.

i prefer richard the warlocks version.

I want Willie Nelson!!!

Just for you, Boo.

1 Like

Chinese National Eternal Glorious Mandatory Boys Choir.

2 Likes

Yay!
But wrong richard, but still yay

1 Like