Blizzcon Band?

Any news anout the band that will be preforming at blizzcon?

1 Like

They haven’t said, and they are keeping it to the chest so to speak. They even announced Blizzcon virtual pretty late compared to normal. They haven’t shared a schedule either.

Alls I know is they’ve had devs the past two months speak on how amazing this year is going to be. So they have somethin goin on lol.

Hopefully its Megadeth.

2014 had Metallica

9 Likes

Well since Dave Mustaine is fighting throat cancer right now, that is not going to happen.

3 Likes

Bring back Corpse guy.

I’d love to hear his updated opinion on Elves now that The Horde has two.

Slayer then?

2 Likes

If I had to bet, I would double down on Black Eyed Peas :rofl:

They already posted it is going to be Madonna

1 Like

I heard they were going to go all out and import the The Chinese national team to do a live performance of the Chinese national anthem this year. Super hype!

14 Likes

wouldn’t be surprised if certain bands don’t want to support Blizzard because of the whole international news thing…as someone that works in the music industry, i’ll have you know, politics are a big part of their craft…whether or not they agree or disagree - it’s an art based on expression…so this could be an issue…

that said, i’d like tenacious d again lol

7 Likes

I heard from some reliable sources that they’re gonna have Rick Astley.

3 Likes

Billie Eilish, and she’s going to perform with a Sylvanas cosplay on stage so she can call her a bad guy.

1 Like

Nickelback… :wink:

2 Likes

13 Likes

I hope its SNH48

Hopefully Hanson.

3 Likes

The Hong Kong Cavaliers!

(Also, +1 for anyone who gets the reference.)

2 Likes

Renée Fleming would make me vibrate with excitement however I realize there is a higher chance of my holding the sole winning ticket to a 800 million dollar powerball.

:cookie:

1 Like

Some Honk Kong rappers I think.

3 Likes

BUCKAROO BANZAI!!!

There were always rumors of it being planned as a trilogy. Sadly we’ll never get it.