Blizzard...why are you so bad at community relations?

you pay sub fee to play game they release content.

thats all.

Probably because the community is a toxic bunch of spergs that will rake them over the coals for every little misstep.

How frequent are Blizzard’s updates now?

Of course, it’s not Blizzard’s fault for their silence. It’s all of YOU toxic forum goers! Damn customers…

2 Likes

because the community is bad?

this game isnt easy to “adjust” because there are 2 sides in classic. guarantee any change will almost certainly benefit 1 side more than the other.

and since all of you have the maturity of 9 year olds they prefer to not communicate with you as often as theyd hope to.

But not you. You’re very mature by contrast, right?

Anyway, Blizzard could release updates while not having a conversation, thus not having to deal with the ‘toxicity.’ Like they already do.

Bliz messed up all of phase 2 royally they are trying to figure out how to fix it first.

But hasn’t the release of battlegrounds largely solved any phase 2 issues?

I think a quick look at these forums and seeing the endless complaints about AV would give you your answer.

1 Like

How much lower can you go then 1 blue post a month? I mean even for wanting minimal involvement on their end means SOME involvement. Radio silence is not “minimal”. It’s non-existent.

2 Likes

They have been doing this crap for 15 years. Just used to it at this point.

1 Like

Please cite your sources.
Seriously, give examples.

I can think of one that a blue posted and did not get a positive reaction. However it did not even come close to the vitriol you are suggesting until months and thousands of posts later, as blizzard created the thread and left it’s subject matter to rot. This would be the AV version announcement. Since that announcement was made that they would not give us the version of vanilla AV we begged for, they created an entire AV for BFA that is meant to represent vanilla AV, but chose not to give it to the classic re-release of vanilla.

Blizzard quite literally creates the breeding ground for toxicity, refuses to properly community manage via moderation and communication, and then white knights blame the customers for the result.

Some of us have memories that reach as far back as beta and release of vanilla, and names remembered to this day like Caydiem. CMs that actually acted like community managers.

8 Likes

In all reality there isn’t much for them to say. So the less they say the better.

I’m not sure what people expect to get updates on. If you have a brain it’s easy to see what their thought process is and why they’ve made the decisions they have made up until this point with classic.

they gave an update a while ago saying 1.12 AV is what they believe to be the best representation of the bg. This means they know and don’t care. Time to unsub.

2 Likes

All about me, me, me in this world. Relax, go outside. If you don’t like it leave. Don’t need to announce it. No one cares.

1 Like

AV would like a word with you.

I never understood why people post this line, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

1 Like

You are new to wow arent you. 15 years of playing this game I’ve seen many posts like this with silence from blizzard.

Hahaha, you’re funny. I mean, customers wanting some sort of communication from the company they’re paying? The world doesn’t revolve around you, guys! :rofl:

1 Like

Just give us your money and shut up.
You’re toxicsss

U need retail if u want updates to keep u stimulated. nothing is going to change.

Stop freaking out about phase dates it comes when it comes.

Play the game U THOUGHT U WANTED and shut up.