Blizzards new LFG UI is just the Mythic+ tool

Yes men are usually pretty thick. Sink right to the bottom.

2 Likes

IKR? That’s the joke. They just reinvented the wheel for no reason. Until boosts and tokens come into play. Then it’ll make sense.

3 Likes

So they really are big-boned?

We all know who is responsible for this, the boosters who sell their runs. They are the ones pressuring Blizzard to drop the proper RDF for Wrath. It will put them out of a job.

3 Likes

retail literally has the same tool. Are mythics “social experiences” to write home about? no

1 Like

No, they’re just overflowing with massive amounts of :poop:.

3 Likes

The “social” argument is a red herring.

10 Likes

Are you tanking me?

The mythic retail tool is why I’m here. Hate trying to join a +20 and get rejected 30 times because your best run was 40 seconds slower than the average.

2 Likes

Quoting for absolute truth.

3 Likes

Guys sorry to say but LFD tool is out. Blizzard responded and they responded with what they are going with, anyone else wishing for the LFD to return is just in denial now it’s not returning. They are set in stone that the LFD tool ruined the community aspect of WoW and there is no changing their opinion here, best you can do is try this tool out and see how well it works.

In my opinion it looks much much better than the LFG tool that’s on BC but at the same time I just would’ve went with the LFD tool from wrath because I’m sure a significant amount of low level players won’t be using this due to the lack of convenience the LFD brings in total. They should have used the original LFD tool for all dungeons 1-70 and used the new LFG tool here for dungeons 71-80 and heroics, this would have kept the community aspect thriving that classic has and would have pleased both side of the spectrum.

1 Like

Holy crap I can’t believe they actually had the balls to announce it there, on a post that had 2 comments and now has 5 total including the announcement itself. The ‘community council’ is an absolute joke, just a bunch of Yes Men to say whatever they want to hear. If Blizz actually bothered to check they would see everyone in BCC Discussion either wants original LK-style RFD or doesn’t want it at all, not this weird crappy third amalgamation. They really are clueless.

3 Likes

So they go with a tool that allows for the society to become even more toxic.

Big oof.

The game would have been better with literally nothing compared to what they are going with.

4 Likes

Impossible to say what they’ll do in p2/p3 when the subs drop and the servers are dying.

Don’t underestimate the arrogance of the devs.

4 Likes

Post on your L70 Classic account or go back to Retail.

Just look at classic era, they will do literally nothing.

The only difference between wrath and retail will be tokens. So… ain’t too far apart.

1 Like

I guess you had to ruin that run of a few reasonable posts.

1 Like

Sure, but the people who are waiting for Wrath by only playing Retail are…questionable in their choices.