Blizzards new LFG UI is just the Mythic+ tool

Here some of what they plan to do.

Hit the drop down to see the pics of the new tool, its basically the Mythic+ tool.

This is terrible for the community.

18 Likes

Great, still wont do anything for the lack of tanks and healers. DPS treats em like crap, why should they pug???

17 Likes

So this is what we have now with a few extra bells and whistles.

They already know this is going to bomb they’re restricting LFG chat functionality just so people will use it.

9 Likes

Is this an out of season April Fool’s joke?

21 Likes

Give one of them leader and thats a straight up kick if a dps is rude to them? You dont need 5 people finishing a dungeon in wotlk, trust me.

2 Likes

Reading more.

They even have to remind you to be sociable and whisper someone before inviting…

3 Likes

We are in trouble.

2 Likes

If this is like retail then goodluck getting a group invite when it showing your itemlevel versus 20 other people and get spam declined all day.

8 Likes

So world chat is back?

Man what a world

1 Like

I have said this a number of times.

This is basically the mythic+ LFG tool.

It will show all of that and the person with the highest ilvl is picked or the meta dungeon classes.

10 Likes

The vocal minority won’t be pleased, they never are.

1 Like

The vocal minority is getting their way, RDF is gone.

27 Likes
2 Likes

Its basically the mythic+ tool.

Pretty bad but oh well I will just do my own groups and solve that problem. Unsure how a dps would handle that but that’s them to figure out…

1 Like

The removal of RDF never had anything to do with polls or what the community wanted.

12 Likes

“new” it’s the retail tool. Glad we’re keeping retail out of classic LK!
(this is sarcasm)

11 Likes

I’ll test it because this is far better than the LFG channel, but I really hope they open the beta soon so we can test this for bugs. If it fails by bugs on launch, it’s going to be a neverused :tm: tool.

2 Likes

I never thought possible for Blizzard to be this dense.

28 Likes

How is this more social?

You literally just hit “request to join”.

The leader gets to see all the “requests to join” and pick 1 and click “invite”. There is nothing social about this.

This isnt any more social, just put in RDF.

26 Likes