Blizzards new LFG UI is just the Mythic+ tool

You’ll all be playing Retail once Wrath launches.

Lmao sorry I offended your sensitive feelings by telling you the truth. Get over it and move on, Blizzards decision is set in stone, you raging and pouting won’t change a thing this post basically confirms they are set and no amount of forum post won’t change a thing.

2 Likes

Nope, you’re just a retail player licking Blizzard’s boots for more Tokens. The reason why you’re not posting on a Classic main is that you don’t play Classic, or you’d easily have proven it. We don’t need the opinions of people who won’t play Wrath one way or the other, it’s just spam, and we have enough boostie spam as it is.

The only thing that might, and i stress might, would be for a mass unsub to be coordinated on the final day of their fiscal quarter so they have to report a massive MTU loss in a single quarter. Hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge…

2 Likes

Right a blizzard simp I am… when every single forum post I’ve made has been anti-retail and supported classic in every way sure sure. No you’re just upset because you didn’t get the answer you wanted so you are being unnecessarily aggressive.

Not true at all. They said they are waiting on feedback.

You’ve made a total of 91 posts.

And the only one I saw of yours was… anti-classic.

So yeah, from all observance, you’re a “Blizzard can do no wrong” simp.

So I’ve made 91 posts and for some reason you think that the only post you’ve read where all I’ve done was CONFIRM what blizzard has already said is anti-classic? So you’re just dense in the head, alright sounds good. I’ll continue to laugh at your pouting and crying.

Oh yeah, link ONE post where I say WoW tokens are good I’ll wait.

Again, post on your Classic main. I’ll wait.

but don’t you feel invigorated from all the social interaction you got because you didn’t queue for the experience?

I mean whisper groups as a dps warrior in tbc for the same experience

No no you said you saw a post where I supported WoW tokens instead of obviously declaring them as trash that has ruined retail so link my post where I support WoW tokens, I want to see your lie come to light.

And retracted it because the summary was you quoting someone.

But again, your main or you’re just a tourist. I wanna see what kind of person we’re dealing with here who’d just cave because you got thrown a bone. EDIT: Sorry “Throwed a bone”.

o. so they replaced a classic feature with a retail feature in a classic expansion. The reason is that the classic feature was said to be too retail-like and they want to make the game a more classic feel.

12 Likes

Just looked at that community council thread they announced it in again. barf a level ten night elf hunter with ten posts praises it and asks for even more gatekeeping BS to be added to it. Love it, this is what they call ‘‘feedback’’. What a pos thing to do lmao.

3 Likes

Oh yeah. It’s going to be a super socialtastic experience clicking buttons to join, or start my own and wait for a tank. Can’t wait to say stuff like, sorry, 3 dps. You heal? You tank? Offspec roll? And then we all leave and run into 4 more randos on my megaserver.

2 Likes

Well, while the character posting on it is low, they’re on the Community Council. Like certain other people, they really should be posting on their main.

1 Like

How do you know he’s not.

I feel like it’s a play on words/riddle when they are saying they are receiving feedback from the ‘‘community’’. Like yeah, they have community in their name so you’re technically not lying lmao…

That is probably their main. People in the EU were able to get into the council but in order to post here they have to level to 10. That is likely all there is to it.

Well, seems ‘odd’, and clearly I don’t read the nonsense there enough because it really just seems to be a council of yes-men.

1 Like