Blizzards new LFG UI is just the Mythic+ tool

No, you’re not the only one who thought this…

They also said they were looking at doing this when they announced “No RDF.”

2 Likes

What if we made it so the dungeon groups people have trouble forming now are even more restrictive?- Blizzard Devs probably

4 Likes

“LFG NAXX10 link ICC25 Heroic achive, fast badge run, no carries, half guild progression”

1 Like

Yeah I’m completely aware of what they announced I watched the announcement live and I’m not saying I was the only one that thought this almost everybody assumed this is what they would do.

But that’s not the point They’re trying to hide behind the fact that this is a good replacement for LFD And it’s not the only better part of this is the fact that you can use this to make raid and pvp Groups 2.

Aside from that there is nothing that makes this better than LFD in any way

I think we all expected this while hoping for the actual tool in wrath.

I’m not even shocked anymore. Although it is amazing at how many times they can make bad decisions, get savaged by everyone and turn around and make even more bad decisions and say that this time they listened.

16 Likes

So nothing will change and we’re stuck dealing with their misguided decisions.

It’s almost like the entire dev team is like Ion on both classic and retail, they are literally daring the playerbase to prove them wrong as if they know better.

Hopefully the dead servers will speak louder than words, cause I won’t stay subbed if this is the course.

A couple things:

• They benefit from GDKP, bots, gold sellers
  • Someone is trying desperately to justify their job
  • Someone has a massive ego and this is their playground (Much like how Ion handles retail)
4 Likes

Can’t wait to experience the class/gearscore/achieve gatekeeping this will bring.

Could be great though - Will try and reserve judgement

1 Like

This.

It’s like after you had the biopsy and you KNOW you have cancer.

You still hope you’re wrong and you’re still upset when you find out you were right.

2 Likes

Time to start cooking some crystal.

1 Like

I think they all wear polo shirts to work that say:

BLIZZARD
DUMB, BUT TOUGH

In fact… they should change their logo to that.

1 Like

Forget being competent but a little undergeared. You’re never getting a non-guild run again.

4 Likes

okay but wheres the mission table

2 Likes

Garrisons!

1 Like

How do you think I pay for 40 WoW subs?

tax evasion

I was being sarcastic. In hindsight, I should have used a ‘!’.

1 Like

You go straight to hell.

1 Like

Save me a seat!

2 Likes

To be fair the solo players gotta have somewhere to go once they shaft us.

4 Likes

I would, but I’m too stupid to die.

1 Like