Blizzards new LFG UI is just the Mythic+ tool

Don’t forget the “no azralon/ragnaros/drakkari” listings to filter out non english speakers

2 Likes

Have they said whether it’ll be cross realm or not yet?

Yep had pretty low expectations on this one and like always they still surprised me. Imagine having the code already there with a fully functionable feature that people want and you still manage to muck things up.

11 Likes

ah yes forgot about that, lovely community tool

Doubt it will be

My feedback for the development team is that much of the development team needs to be unemployed

21 Likes

Actually, most people not getting accepted to the group is the social interaction they want.

15 Likes

“we have found that we need to develop an actual development team”

4 Likes

all this work and trouble for easy heroic dungeons that take 5-10 min to run lol!

“We need to try to justify our jobs.”

3 Likes

If in the upcoming weeks they announce unlimited level boosts and wrath tokens this decision will make even more sense.

3 Likes

Litterally one of the easiest jobs in the gaming industry, most of the codes 15 years old.

1 Like

It’s definitely not Cross-Realm, because they expect you to whisper first.

In other words it’s useless.

4 Likes

for you maybe, some boosters and RMT services will flourish

9 Likes

Boosters sitting here like: ‘‘We still init boyssss!!!"’’ lol.

6 Likes

boosters rise up

2 Likes

If your server is dead move to a new one. Cross-Realm is the part of RDF that caused the social issues.

My servers full lmao

1 Like

Yeah so this is definitely what we have now, but with a new look. Listing yourself for dungeons just doesn’t work, as it doesn’t work now.

1 Like