Blizzards new LFG UI is just the Mythic+ tool

Still looking for the “Wow, this is great!”

3 Likes

I actually can’t believe they justified no dungeon finder by saying it ruined retail. And are replacing it WITH A RETAIL FEATURE COPY AND PASTED.

20 Likes

Zipzo will be along shortly.

10 Likes

It will be… it… will be… - Yoda.

Wait you’re not looking forward to every 5 man instance being filled with boosting services?

1 Like

Was wondering where he was?

This is the retail tool he has always wanted.

8 Likes

The gloating and smugness of the anti-lfd trolls is going to be intense. Thankfully I have them all ignored.

4 Likes

This is a good :slight_smile: I can’t wait to use it

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they would have praised blizzard had they gone full LFD.

day two of this being live in game and it’s going to be nothing but botting and boosts. the closest thing to a legit group will be GDKP’s.
Is your class/spec considered a “meme” or bad? Sorry no invite.

Did blizz miss the retail community constantly bringing up how the tool this is based on was horribly flooded with spam and boosting services?

4 Likes

Blizz, why would I pay 15 dollars a month to use that abomination when I could get an actual WotLK experience on a private server?

15 Likes

But yeah if you’re a less desirable/low item level dps have fun spending hours to find a group. At least currently there’s a chance you might be able to accidently get invited with the current system.

2 Likes

They actually removed a system from Wrath, replaced it with a system from Retail, and said “This is more authentic!”

Are they just trolling us?

29 Likes

TIL retail is more true to wotlk classic than wotlk is.

1 Like

This is the extreme people go to, to make the Retail tool “usable”.

10 Likes

But but… the SPIRIT OF CLASSIC!

It calls for the opportunity for experiments to be done!

3 Likes

At least this throws water on the ole go back to retail line. Wrath is just going to be a crappy version of retail with the awful retail dungeon finder, boosts and gold selling going on.

8 Likes

Glinda would say something about how IP theft is wrong.

1 Like

“Stop being antisocial”

1 Like

This goes against the vision of the founding developers of WoW.