Blizzard's Contradictions

I feel like this is happening too often lately and it’s very blatant. I actually made this post back when they announced the paid character boost after doing some digging on reddit:

You just recently made this very long post about the changes to feral and actually wanting to communicate better yet you clearly stealthed in the Wrath Classic token with no warning:

What gives, Blizzard? These are some pretty glaring contradictions. I came back to WoW to play classic and all of this just really upsets me. I don’t really have faith in this company anymore.

8 Likes

Well, it seems you are taking what someone has said about a CLASS DESIGN CHANGE out of context and attempting to apply it to your own invented context.

Yes, that’s usually cause for some contradictions, because you can’t cut & paste people’s words like that and attempt to string together a coherent narrative.

So they should only communicate better about class design change and not adding something major like a WoW token to Wrath classic?

3 Likes

What they should or should not do is a different discussion. If you’d like to shift focus to that, we can certainly do that.

As of now, I was only touching on incorrect handling of what Aggrend has said and how you invented an imaginary context for it. Such tactics are likely why they communicate little in the first place.

Also, Aggrend isn’t the head of ActiBlizz. Regardless of anything stated in the past, leadership can change direction whenever they want. Maybe Microsoft even said, “Hey, you want to keep Classic development going, it needs to make X.”

3 Likes

I honesltly want to give them the benefit of the doubt. I’m sure they all understood the hate they’d get for it.

I wouldn’t be surprised of Classic is on the verge of shutting down. They have the real numbers. They see it all.

With tokens, they can make a few extra bucks, potentially reduce number of botting and minimize the number of accounts getting banned for RMT.

Banning players doesn’t help anyone.

• It makes Blizz lose money
  • It makes us have less players to play with.

Call it a necessary evil if you must.
It’s also a good way to unload whales.

1 Like

Wrath, like TBC, is a retail progression realm. They were never Classic.

1 Like

Nothing matters except the delivery IN THE MOMENT
All they have to do is ignore all this negative feedback about wow tokens and announce the next new thing with gloss that helps it sell. They are always one new announcement or address to the community away from damage control which they don’t need because there’s enough scum out there buying tokens for blizz folk to brag about their genius plan.

They were forced to do this because WoW is underperforming

>defending blizzard
>public profile hidden

Every time.

1 Like

Which then speaks to a bigger problem

I haven’t even defended Blizzard. Just using simple logic. It would behoove you to actually read things before jumping to unsubstantiated conclusions.

Blizzard isn’t new at contradicting itself.
“We are against RDF even though it was in the original game because we stupidly think not being able to get any low level dungeon groups will help a realm’s community.”
“We’re going to put in cross realm WG even though it was NOT in the original game and does NOT help a realm’s community what so ever.”

1 Like

So, you’re a sock puppet spammer.

The post you cited had one post. Your current toon has two posts.

Found one of the culprits.

Blizz, battle tags for the WoW forums … when?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.